Oh no - SNOOOOOOWWW!!!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm not sure how many inches we have so far. Right now, the snow if fairly light. I went out and fed the goats, changed the bunny water bottles, knocked snow off of a few places and dug all around my truck and out to the road. I put what I shoveled in the back of my truck to give me some weight. I figure this way, I don't have to unload my truck once the roads get cleared. It's supposed to warm up, so all the snow should just melt. And, I was nice and warm doing it. I got a pair of flannel lined jeans for Christmas. They're nice and toasty.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.......... :weee :weee :weee

I hope it gets arsehole deep to a 10 ft buffalo!! :gig

COME ON SNOW!!!! :celebrate

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Only 10 inches?? Pffffft. Embrace the snow!!

We just got back in from skiing. Snow Trails has a 36" plus base already this year.
Just so no one thinks I'm a wuss, I was raised in MI & lived in VT for 18 years, so I know allllllllll about snow & cold. I just HATE it, that's why I moved south!! :rant

FarmerChick, I'm with you...the next time I move it's going to be even FARTHER south!!! :fl

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea I am not a snow virgin

I downhill ski, cross country ski, snowmobile, ice skate

did that all in younger years and NOW I WANT THE SUN!

I had my fill of driving home in 3 feet of snow, high heel shoes soaked, wiping off windshields, cars sliding all over, losing power alot, freezing, and nope, not for me at this age lol

come on 2bz---lets go further South....I am right there with ya! :)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
WE STILL DONT HAVE SNOW IN COLORADO!!!!!!!!!

not in denver.

*POUT POUT POUT*

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Abi, I would LOVE to send you all the snow we have right now, especially since the wind has picked up and it looks and sounds nasty out there. I'm so ready for spring.

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
I had my fill of driving home in 3 feet of snow, high heel shoes soaked, wiping off windshields, cars sliding all over, losing power alot, freezing, and nope, not for me at this age lol

come on 2bz---lets go further South....I am right there with ya! :)
Yup, looking back, I don't know how I did it all those years...:p

My MIL lives in Puerto Rico, & BIL/SIL & DH lived there for several years...my understanding is it NEVER snows there, so it sounds pretty good right about now...! :ya (Know any Spanish, FC??)