Oh no - SNOOOOOOWWW!!!!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
SKR8PN said:
Me thinks The Wife is worried about ME bothering THEM! :gig

I dunno why she is worried though.....it's been so long, that I forgot what ya do with'm after ya catch'm! :lol: :lol:
Sure she isn't jealous cuz SHE wants to chase 'em?

Why did YOU get all the eye candy, she is wondering.

*nods wisely*

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
pack up, I'll meet ya at the airport.

oh my to be living in tropical type weather all year round suits my butt just perfect! :)

Tony and I are planning heading to the beach for retirement. I am following the sun as my older years creep in lol

just for me now, snow is painful! :( I want that sunny sun sun :clap
Save me a seat, FC! Maybe we can get a duplex!! :ya

My BIL & SIL keep begging us to go...they swear we'll come back, sell all our posessions, & move there for good...I keep telling them I won't be able to fit the dogs, cats, & chickens on the plane...:lol:

We braved the roads today to do the weekly shopping...yeah, got the BIL his birdseed, too...:rolleyes:...they haven't shoveled their car out yet, & we almost got stuck in their driveway. BUT IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE 60 THIS WEEKEND!! :weee

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Our weather is just weird. No snow.... temps 20* (which is about 20* below normal) and howling winds. But we are supposed to get back up to better temps after tonight... NY's eve the low is 55* ;)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh 2bz if ya went you would find a way to get those critters on a plane...or buy new livestock once there :p

wow--it sure sounds nice doesn't it? just to have that tropical type weather, warm oceans, warm breezes, ahhhhhh....and right now I am freezing my butt off in the good old South......hmmm

brrr

Tony and I are talking beach vacations at lunch today. Oh I can't wait for summer again!

i_am2bz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
A few years ago, when DH & I were seriously considering a move to PR, I was following a blog written by a couple who moved there from Washington State. It was quite eye-opening, reading about what they went thru to get a drivers license, find a dentist, etc.

Anyway, they had a great post about how excited they were the first day they were able to eat all 3 meals from things found in their backyard! From eggs found in nests from "wild jungle chickens" to bananas, mangos, etc. How cool is that?? :drool

Yeah, I wanna go! :ya

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WILD JUNGLE CHICKENS

uh, can I say YIKES! :)

lol I picture giant exotic crab eating beach crazed chickens :lol:

maybe they ate parrot eggs :gig :gig

yea I would think it would be hard to adapt to another living situation that is way off the usual from where you came....but hmm, might be worth that try---you always can come back (hopefully :p)

We are checking out Harkers Island in NC....seems like a real nice area and are going to hit it camping this season or next summer. seems "just like a good spot" but gotta have a look see........anything beachy is for me now!