Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
That is wonderful news! I'm super happy for you guys! I can't wait for you to cut the cheese! :lol: (It NEVER gets old!!!)

Hey that reminds me! When we were kids, my cousin Scooter used to work at a WI cheese factory, as a cheese cutter!! OMG did he ever get it for cutting the cheese every summer when his smart a$$ TX cousin would come to visit. :p Which reminds me, I need to email him to see if he has cut the cheese lately. :gig He turned out to be a meany-serious-conservative so I like to bug him from time to time. :p

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
One more thing, how's Angel Purple Pants? :p My daughter got a teacup poodle when she was in the hospital. We call her Daisy Doo-Doo Pants, a take on your chook's name. :p

Give lil' Nibbles a kiss from me!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ha! oh man i'd love it if my job was to cut the cheese all day! ha ha ha ha ha ha

and no it NEVER gets old. hee hee hee

tell your cuz i said hi

;-)

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
:woot on the free udder! I mean, goat! Woohoo!!!! I hope I get lots of milk, too, with an old gal, a second freshener, and two ff's. I think my hands will fall off.....

Yay, cheeeeeeeeeeeese!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:celebrate FREE MILK! Woohoo!! gotta love THAT!! And, cheeeeeeees!!! Ohhh yeah....someone will need to get air freshners, with all the cheese cutting!:p

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
yep i could barely sleep i was so excited about our new gal. we need to do some fast re-arranging tho. i think we are gonna move the "milk stealers" so they can all goof around together and quit stealin' all the milk!

today looks like an all outside day - so i'm heading out! whooot!

DL, you are hilarious! oh baby(swiss) ha ha ha ha ha ha

hi Justy! are you running outside too!? and yeah we are gonna need a lot of ventilation around here.

"now back to the gas"... ahem. just an update that the puppy had some bad puppy toots last nite. it was so bad that i made TBM take her outside. ha!

BBH - i aint kissin' no goat, for sure. but will pat her on the head for you. and yes my Angel Purple Pants is doing great. i cant believe she is still hanging in there... tell Daisy PooPoo that Kai already poops bigger than she is (obligatory "my dog is bigger than your dog" joke.. but i know your St's out-dog me ever day of the week!)

oh and.. heh heh heh.. if you want a laugh, i've posted yet another "rare self portrait" on my blog today. apologies in advance for stupid jokes (hey Free, do you wanna pull my finger?):

http://adventuresinthegoodland.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-st-cabbage-day.html

and yes, my hubby is so embarrassed by my dumb jokes that he can barely stand it. yesterday one of my friends laughed at something i did(i think it was the screaming bee dance) and asked me, "how does he put up with you?" honestly.... i dont know. it might be my cabbages.
;-)

happy st cabbage day!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Sure, I'll pull your finger! All ten of 'em! (You still have ten, right? With all the axe-wielding?)

I didn't realize that....um....cabbages need to be staked up......hee-hee!

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
My, what big cabbages you have there my dear!

I've never cared much for sauerkraut......now that I know it is just "fermented" cabbage I know why. :sick My hubby is German however and would probably love that. He says the canned stuff from the store is "nasty."