Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
And does she come with her own tools and weapons? :lol:

Don't ya feel loved OFG?

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I heard you need to be careful about buying one, they have axes and eat all your pie. And don't even let a used OFG know you have bacon in the house.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
glenolam said:
So...do I pick you up at farmer's markets or the corner store?

And, on the label does it say "OFG - Just like cheese, only gets better with age"?
um.. yep i'm the action figure with tools and weapons but i gotta warn all y'all i'm not cheap OR easy!

ha ha ha ha ha

you guys are too much! hee hee hee

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
its weirdly warm out there... like freaky warm. and really really windy

so the update is that the Niblets took the 2nd feeding. everyone's belly feels a little fuller and everyone but Stout did better. so i think good is good.

we took Deb over to feed her babies and they basically attacked her. i made her stand for them which made everyone unhappy

once we get past this weird weather we'll get her littles back in the big pen.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I was just out and yep - weirdly warm is right. Hope this doesn't spawn tornadoes.
Think I'm gonna go back out and cut back some of the stuff I didn't get to last fall.
Did you sell Nibble's buckling yet?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
yep and yep

they just released a "special weather statement" to get ready to run if need be. yikes! keep a weather eye to the sky!

and yep we sold Nibbles' buckling - i'm about to call her and let her know he's all about the bottle.

:)

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Good, now I"m not tempted to make an offer on a buckling I don't have room for ;) Heehee :D I haven't sold my little guy yet - I need to advertise soon. Did ya see his cute face on my journal? He's a looker for sure.
I haven't had the tv on, but maybe I should start paying attention to the weather channel. Sigh. I was outside and got overheated so I had to stop working :p

ksalvagno

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ashland county is under a tornado watch and a severe thunderstorm warning till 9pm. Guess that explains the weird warm weather earlier. The wind has picked up and the temp is dropping now.