Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Let's not go to FB. SavingDogs did you see that lovely picture of me on my B Day in the desert? It involved duct tape and a Hillbilly Boob Job. I have such nice friends. :lol:

I wonder what people think?????

:gig

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
No, where would I find the photo? Sounds interesting. Did someone post it to Facebook or something?

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
I haven't seen this......in your journal, Tankshill? Do share!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ok i have GOT to see that Tanks.... please put it somewhere accessible???

so

a lot of things happened yesterday. we were so excited that our little duck hatched out 5 lovely chicken chicks... until we found two dead

we arent sure if she killed them or just let them wander off...so we scooped up the remaining 3 (yep they went in the bra), brought them inside, and set them up.

but hand raising 3 chicks is kind of a waste.... so i did the only thing i could.

i went to tractor supply and bought more! ha!

actually i got creepy meats but at least the new ones have other chicks around and its a more profitable use of space and time. and they will be ready in june for the BBQ!

and i worked on another big cheese. i'm thrilled so far with the cheesin'

i got a HUGE kettle from Bourbon Red last year (found on sale for nothing - i think he bought 3 or 4 of them) and now i'm making the biggest cheese EVER. i think i can get about six gallons going at a time.

and now.. of course i'm late for church so see ya later!
whooot!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Good morning!!

I am apparently having tacos at my bio dad's tonight.

So I made chocolate bavarian cream and cupcakes and bought strawberries to fan on top :D

It'll be all fancy.

I have like an hour after work to finish. I'll take GHE (go home early) if they offer. I randomly decided to spend last night (well, afternoon) sick and throwing up LOL. I had to miss dance class. :hit I was worried I was contagious.

So that's my weekend.

And no, the sick did NOT stop me from taste testing my bavarian cream LOL. I figured, my blood is part chocolate, no way would my body reject it from me! hahahaha. I was right. It stayed down.

I had chicken broth and chocolate covered cupcakes. :lol:

eta: I'm getting a gun soon. Imooto and I are going to go shooting til I know what I want. Her Boy is teaching me knives.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
cheese
I am a cheese hound and will be showing up at your home
:lol: :lol: to steal the cheese :bun

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
abifae said:
Good morning!!

I am apparently having tacos at my bio dad's tonight.

So I made chocolate bavarian cream and cupcakes and bought strawberries to fan on top :D

It'll be all fancy.

I have like an hour after work to finish. I'll take GHE (go home early) if they offer. I randomly decided to spend last night (well, afternoon) sick and throwing up LOL. I had to miss dance class. :hit I was worried I was contagious.

So that's my weekend.

And no, the sick did NOT stop me from taste testing my bavarian cream LOL. I figured, my blood is part chocolate, no way would my body reject it from me! hahahaha. I was right. It stayed down.

I had chicken broth and chocolate covered cupcakes. :lol:

eta: I'm getting a gun soon. Imooto and I are going to go shooting til I know what I want. Her Boy is teaching me knives.
I'm not sure Abi, which would be more dangerous - you with a knife or gun, or you with chocolate bavarian cream cupcakes with strawberries. lol Sorry you've been sick.....