Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

sekinkead

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:frow Java. That's what I did last night. All of the dishes are done and I did a couple loads of laundry to get us by in case the power goes out.

I hate driving in this weather to, people get so silly when it rains. :barnie This morning I was stuck on 270E for 30 min because of an accident, and I know if it starts storming I will get stuck trying to get home tonight.

OFG, good luck with the mud fields today. I hope you get something accomplished before the next monsoon hits.

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I think my Easter bucket of rain was intercepted because we still haven't had any. :idunno
Hope things clear up soon!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
Our snow didn't stick. Too much rain first. Colorado hasn't realized Spring has Sprung. LOL.

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Here comes the big wind. (and that does not mean that I have cut the cheese. But I will be soon)
Man, I need to go find my journal and stop clogging yours up with weather reports :D

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Mud, mud, mud here, too. But I have no excuse for complaining, I live in the Pac NW and asked for it!

My poop soup is mighty fragrant too. People wanted to come up and see the "chicken set up" and I was like, uh...............maybe next month.

I dunno if my eggs will be popular sales items if people see I fish them out of poop soup.

Actually I'm saving them for incubating, but.....

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
we got the big wind here now too - but most of it is missing us. hopefully tho the wind will drive everything up

SD - me too - there is no way i'm letting anyone visit right now...wow what a sticky soup! and i dont wear my barn clothes inside - a total pain but at least i'm not dragging it all over the house.

:)

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Batten down the hatches maties, let ye blow away! Whooo weeee! It is windy out there. I sure hope it dries up SOME of the water...at least maybe some!!
Tie a rope to your bum..and hang on!:lol:

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
its just nuts....we have another break so i'm running outside. i might have to tether myself to Titan so i dont blow away!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
btw...

i'm gonna write a story called "Wiggles and the Duck"

i dunno what its gonna be about but the title just slays me....