Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
the only thing i smell out side is poop soup! man! but we have a breezy day and the rain just might miss us...for now.

i'm gonna see if i can get a few things done. we are making a lot of progress on clearing. TBM did more chain sawing this morning so i'll be stacking and will see if i can get a burn pile going - probably not with how wet it is but at least it would be progress.

got a few handfuls of peas and sunflowers planted yesterday. and the basement is still dry.

the little meats are happy as clams in their new area away from the big ones. so there is much more harmony in the basement.

man... all this talk of donuts.. good thing i have a big bucket of easter candy! whooot!

ok i was doing something.. but got distracted by chocolate.. hummm......

happy tuesday!

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
eatin' easter candy for lunch, baby... i'll be pukin' with you later but for now.. oh man..... yum..

FarmerDenise

Out to pasture
Reaction score
That reminds me, I was going to go out and get some easter candy today :rolleyes: I couldn't afford it before :p Well I'll go tomorrow. SO needs his chocolate and he would probably like some more peeps too.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
today the word is still MUD.

this is really starting to wear on me. i mean, come on!

we got some more clearing done... but just as i was getting the burn pile going (after being scratched up by the blackberries of doom)... the rain came along and put it out. how sad is THAT!?!

and the grass is starting to get really tall - but there isnt one thing i can do about it but be mad. we still have standing water in the yard and the poop soup is starting to get might fragrant.

and here's something...

OD the gander is hanging around with Miss Duck! he's all sweet on her and has left the goose posse to be with his new gal! poor Penny has been cast aside and she just mopes. i hope she sits on the nest soon. dont tell TBM but I let her keep about 10 eggs in the nest! i cant wait for goslings! whooot!

well. the mud field awaits and there is no sense is putting it off anymore.

happy wednesday!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Your gander left his goose for a duck? What kind of show are you running? :lol:

The mud has me feeling cranky too.

sekinkead

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
We might actually get 2 days in a row with no rain :ya Friday and Saturday. I have so much to do but the weather won't cooperate. I still haven't got any peas planted and I have blueberry bushes and grape vines I need to plant. I would rather not put them in a water hole but they are going in the ground this weekend, period. I can't put it off any longer.

I hope all of the severe weather misses all of us today and tonight. :fl

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I long for mud...especially since there is snow on the ground AGAIN!

Javamama

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:frow Sekin. Looks like the weather will be to this side of town soon. 2-4 more inches of rain expected today :th Guess I better get off the computer and get the laundry and dishes done in case we lose power.
I can't even get to my garden area so everything is going into pots or the front flower bed. It's the only plowed up place that's not under 4 inches of water. That's going to look interesting :p