Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

JRmom

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
When my brother and I were kids we would have contests... after a good rain we'd go out and see who could hold a piece of grass to the electric fence the longest. We're both brain damaged now. :D

Bimpnottin

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
JRmom said:
When my brother and I were kids we would have contests... after a good rain we'd go out and see who could hold a piece of grass to the electric fence the longest. We're both brain damaged now. :D
he he, got my brother to do that. ok, evil older sister, but he he.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
try peeing on that electric fence!! (my step brother did! HAHAHAHAHA)

He's partially bald now, but what hair is left still sticks up :p

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Wait....you think you have brain damage? As if you need to ask that question. Have you ever actually gone back and read your journal or blog?!?!?

:D

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ha!

hey maybe it fixed me? ha ha ha ... nope. not a chance.
;-)

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Is your hair curly now?

Glad you are okay....I fell into some horse fencing once and can just imagine what that was like. I actually found it scary and everyone I was with all thought it was funny, but it is a very weird, unsettling feeling and I didn't like it at all. You made a joke of it but ......ick......

*SD holds back a laugh until OFG turns around. *

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ha! the yolks on you - my hair is curly already! but it wasnt straightened! hee hee hee

and go ahead and laugh. i deserved it. but i didnt expect a burn on my leg! zoikes! if i had fillings they would be rattled for sure.

so

i've been outside this whole time weeding (borrrrr-ing). a while a go TBM trudged up the hill from working on the new pig pasture fencing, was inside for a few mins, then came back to the door and yelled:

"its 87* and its 69% humidity - you'd better pack it in pretty soon, missy!"

and there you have it. so we are inside now. but first we took the dogs down for a swim. they all loved it. Kai trolled around smilin' and swimming.... her curly periscope waggin' all around. lots of happy dogs.

but there wasnt enough shade on the deck to leave them outisde and so they are all now inside. and the whole place smells like wet dog a$$. thats all i'm sayin'. wow what a stank!

if i'm gonna be stuck inside i need me some snacks. pie or cake or something. sheesh!

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
we had more storms so i got run into the house - and since i'm now electrically charged and my ions are probably reversed - i figure i'm more of a target for lightening strikes.

but it all worked out b/c i cooked for the rest of the afternoon.
:gig