She talks about herself until we all *blink blink"
And everybody swears shes gone nuts for shore
The ball canning book threw up on the floor
Cuz, I aint gonna work for the MIL no more
Well, I aint gonna work for the MIL no more
I aint gonna work for TBM's mother no more

I try so hard to be just a goat
But everybody wants me to be more and more
They say see, MIL thinks goat milk's from the store?
Well, I aint gonna work for TBM's mother no more.....

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
great googlymoogley its a big ol' filkin' rage fest! whooooooot!

amazing work everyone! especially the dueling filkers!!

so i went and got our "free" dumpster cat from the Good Vet. we all had a hoot over the extra nipples, agreed we should NOT name her Nipples....and then i handed over all my foldin' money for their reasonable and fair services.

poor little Nipples... i mean... Scruff is still totally discombobulated. so i told them i'd take her right home and put her in a coop. then they looked at me like i had chickens coming out of my ears... i mean CRATE... yeah... a crate.... heh heh heh

so she's downstairs on an extra soft blanket in our biggest dog crate. one of us will sleep with her tonite and then there's absolutely no chance in h*ll that she'll ever become a barncat so we might as well just throw her into The Insane Cat Posse Mosh Pit.

*somewhere up in Cat Heaven her guardian angels are high fiving each other, laughing their butts off, clapping each other on the back, and sayin 'see? i TOLD you!'*

i guess 'whats one more', right?

*OFG's eye twitch returns as she removes Little Mo from her bowl of ice cream, sees Nicholas tormenting Dog#2 out of the corner of her eye, and watches Teddi Gumpkins puke on the only clean spot on the floor....*

i think i need pie.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Working on a low carb apple crumble right now. Want me to save you some OFG?

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Kind of winging it...

Apples, patty pan squash, cinnamon, nutmeg, lemon or lime juice, a touch of honey, sweetener if you need it sweeter. Cook a bit in a pan. Sprinkle some coconut flour on the apple pieces so the "sauce" that develops isn't so watery....ummmmm

For the topping I am thinking almond flour, butter, pecans, diced almonds, a little sweetener of some sort.

There is a gluten-free apple crisp recipe I am sort of basing this off of on the Elaine's pantry website. But you have to ignore her love of agave nectar. :: gag::

The patty pan squash ends up tasting JUST LIKE apples so you use that to knock down the carb count. In fact you can make it with ALL patty pan squash if you want.