Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ha! glad you stopped by FJ!

and really THANKS for the fun idea... no real blame. and now i can change the title of the post... hee hee hee "made ya look!"

- ofg, can roll a hard six and doesnt flinch

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
yep, made me look! and laugh. and read your blog. and laugh louder. and share with dd. and laugh more with her. and print off your epic.

You have entertained me continously since the day I showed up in these parts. Thanks for the tip o' the hat. :D

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That story is so cleverly written, you might even be able to sell it. It would just need a little more fleshing out so that people reading it would know the characters.

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
thanks Britsea.. and aw shucks and all.. just my dabbling.... and me stringing together every famous scifi battle scene already ever written with barnyard folks as the main characters.

my fav character is our good old hen Franhilde as my standard bearer.... i just love that. i think she's about 8 years old. and seen just about everything.

;-)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
ah! there you are sunsaver!!!! hee hee hee you are the "SS" who was egging me on.. but i guess ALL of the SS site had a hand in it.

:)

valmom

Crafter
Reaction score
I'm so glad to see that story all in one place! I was laughing all the way through. And I made myself a copy of it- hope that is OK.