Ohiofarmgirl'sAdventuresinTheGoodLand-where ya been? whatcha been doin

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Yes! thank you DL.

I went over to her blog and read up on her happenings and feel slightly mollified.

*sniff sniff

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
pull my finger :lol:

Sees a kitty out of the corner of my eye and calls it over. Pets it a while, then leaves it enjoying Savingdogs company, when I need to get going.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
Oh where, oh where has our OFG gone
Oh where, oh where can she be
With her sharply honed scythe and her tequila poured strong
Oh where, oh where can she be?

kcsunshine

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I bet she's just out doing those cooler weather chores - it certainly beats doing middle of the summer chores. (wanders off muttering - now just where is that woman.........)

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
* a voice calls out from behind the locked gate....*

there's nobody in here but us chickens!

* then a newspaper is tossed out and lands face up with this story....and the voice continues *

Did you all see this ??? check it out then run right over and get your catalog!

I had this as a note on yesterday's post but its worth repeating, has everyone seen The Gardener of Eden's post about the historic Landreth Seed Company ?

I ordered a catalog and some seeds yesterday. The catalog is $5 and shipping is about $5 so might as well check out their amazing old timey seed collection and get a jump on next year's seed stash. Click here to see the news story then run right over and spend a couple dollars.

framing fowl

On a mission
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up OFG! I can't wait 'til my catalog arrives and my seeds and a couple of bulbs that caught my eye. :fl

savingdogs

Queen Filksinger
Reaction score
Wow! How sad it would be for such an old company to go out of business. I love seed catalogs! They are so fun to check out during the winter.

*nonchalantly gives OFG a hug because she missed her, and she is hiding it. :love