Okay, so who watched the inauguration? What did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I can tell you, folks, you are fighting a losing battle when you aren't in favor of the man! :lol: Might as well be spittin' in the wind, as people won't hear it, no matter what. ;) :pop

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
"Just the facts mam, just the facts" is all I post.

What i eally don't get is all the things he has said himself or wrote in his books & people still don't believe them.

Oh yes he admited on George Stephanopolus(sp?) show one Sunday morning before the election to being Muslim(saw & heard that with mine own eyes & ears!!).

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
That is SO TRUE. I find it scary, and intriguing. But then I can see all the adoration for what it really is and means.......for anyone else who knows, that is all I have to say, you all KNOW too! ;)

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
Well, the OP did ask us what we think, didn't they? ;) :D
Yes they did!

Yes it is scary Bertha.

Eyes & ears is all it requires, but they have to be open first to see & hear you know. ;) :fl

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Homesteadmom said:
Oh yes he admited on George Stephanopolus(sp?) show one Sunday morning before the election to being Muslim(saw & heard that with mine own eyes & ears!!).
Yes, I saw that, too and immediately after the host corrected Obama and said, "You mean Christain" and Obama said, "Oh yea, Christain." :rolleyes:

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Homesteadmom said:
I did not brand anyone here an "Obama lover". And none of it is a lie thank you very much! Talk about name calling!!!!!

Yes he was born in Kenya, his grandmother "Toot" made that comment before she all of a sudden became so ill & died. Plus the so called "birth certificate" is not a birth certificate at all is a registery of birth that he has for Hawaii. There is a big difference between them.

Yes he is Muslim he states it in one of his books by claiming he will stand with his muslim brothers in times of diversity. My brother read both his books & it is in there.

Can't give you an exact date & time that Jefferson said that I read it a long time ago & it stuck in my brain as something profound one of our founding fathers said. But I believe it would have been during a presidental election he made that comment.

And for the rest check out the link you will find more info there about the past presidents ancestors black links. Lincoln's birth mother was born in Ethiopia, that explains his skin color & his wiry hair. I have no problem that we have a black president, it is all the lies that got him there I have a problem with & a lot of people refuse to believe what the real truth is.
I did not say you called anyone an Obama lover. I was trying to keep myself from being called one after my post.

I did not call you a liar. I only called you out for passing on lies, which they are. You have no verifiable proof and the facts contradict what you are spreading.

I have things stuck in my brain that when I check them out I find that sometimes I am mistaken. I need more than your memory to validate that "quote" from Jefferson.

Lincoln's birth mother is Ethiopian? Where did that come from?

You are obviously so taken in by the "conspiracy" that I doubt you will believe anything I say concerning this subject.

The link you posted did not take me to anything but a job looking site. Maybe what you are trying to point out is hidden in there. I did not find it. Edit. I wrote this before the new link was posted.

I considers Jew, Hindus, Muslims, all of humankind my brothers and sisters. What religion does that make me?
Thank you. You put this better than I ever could have.

May I just remind everybody that ANYthing can be posted on the internet? That makes it our job to sort through it all, find the reliable sites and use common sense to sort out the fact from fiction.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
One more thing. Our founding fathers wisely created a separation between church and state. I vote for someone based on their political views. Their religious views should have very little to do with how they hold true to the constitution. I'm a Christian but can barely recognize Bush's version of Christianity. Good thing he couldn't force us to practice it the way he sees it. So, personally, I don't see why everyone talks like a Muslim becoming president would be "the end." Their religious convictions are personal and are not supposed to be imposed on the nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.