Okay, so who watched the inauguration? What did you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Homesteadmom said:
hoosier girl said:
I found one statement I heard (a few weeks ago) to be pretty profound and it has really stuck with me. In a televised interview, an elderly African American lady made the comment that she has lived through the era of segregation to an African American person being elected to lead our nation. Regardless of your political views, that is pretty incredible for that much change to occur within one life time.
Again he is the first African American to be elected becasue he was born in Kenya(thereby not eligible to be president legally). But as to the first black president he is far from. Go to www.diversity.com & click on your 5 black presidents, Lincoln, Taft, Harding, Coolidge all had black ancestor's. They also mention Jefferson but his was his children he had with the black servant lady he fell in love with.

I had absolutely no desire to watch it & turn off just about anythig & everything they show about him right now a it is still just "rock star-savior" garbage that is being shown.

Jefferson made a comment once that "as a Christain nation we have a responsibilty to elect Christain leaders", boy would he be turning over in his grave to know this country was stupid enough to elect a Muslim as president.

And another thing that irritates me is Bush said positive things about Obama taking over & Obama still makes negative comments about Bush in his speeches! And for the crowd to boo Bush was just disrespect at it's finest in this country. I guess I am the exact opposite of Michelle & this is the first time in my life that I am ashamed of my fellow citizens. Not of my country I love my country & always will, I am ashamed that so many people in this country could be hoodwinked like they were by him & his camp.
I'm sorry but I cannot let this go on.

Do you honestly believe the lies you have posted here?

Obama was born in Hawaii.

Obama is not Muslim.

Where and when did Jefferson say that? I need something I can verify, not a bunch of lies and garbage that has been passed along through emails.

Before you brand me as an Obama lover you should know I did not vote for him.

dacjohns

Reaction score
Maybe I'm blind but I do not see a link for the black presidents on diversity.com.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
I did not brand anyone here an "Obama lover". And none of it is a lie thank you very much! Talk about name calling!!!!!

Yes he was born in Kenya, his grandmother "Toot" made that comment before she all of a sudden became so ill & died. Plus the so called "birth certificate" is not a birth certificate at all is a registery of birth that he has for Hawaii. There is a big difference between them.

Yes he is Muslim he states it in one of his books by claiming he will stand with his muslim brothers in times of diversity. My brother read both his books & it is in there.

Can't give you an exact date & time that Jefferson said that I read it a long time ago & it stuck in my brain as something profound one of our founding fathers said. But I believe it would have been during a presidental election he made that comment.

And for the rest check out the link you will find more info there about the past presidents ancestors black links. Lincoln's birth mother was born in Ethiopia, that explains his skin color & his wiry hair. I have no problem that we have a black president, it is all the lies that got him there I have a problem with & a lot of people refuse to believe what the real truth is.

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Sorry the correct link is www.diversityinc.com click on diversity facts on the top toolbar and then click on black factoids and look for the article your other 5 black presidents. Very interesting article & they give you the info on who did the research too. Someone who is widely resected in the history & geneology fields.

dacjohns

Reaction score
Homesteadmom said:
I did not brand anyone here an "Obama lover". And none of it is a lie thank you very much! Talk about name calling!!!!!

Yes he was born in Kenya, his grandmother "Toot" made that comment before she all of a sudden became so ill & died. Plus the so called "birth certificate" is not a birth certificate at all is a registery of birth that he has for Hawaii. There is a big difference between them.

Yes he is Muslim he states it in one of his books by claiming he will stand with his muslim brothers in times of diversity. My brother read both his books & it is in there.

Can't give you an exact date & time that Jefferson said that I read it a long time ago & it stuck in my brain as something profound one of our founding fathers said. But I believe it would have been during a presidental election he made that comment.

And for the rest check out the link you will find more info there about the past presidents ancestors black links. Lincoln's birth mother was born in Ethiopia, that explains his skin color & his wiry hair. I have no problem that we have a black president, it is all the lies that got him there I have a problem with & a lot of people refuse to believe what the real truth is.
I did not say you called anyone an Obama lover. I was trying to keep myself from being called one after my post.

I did not call you a liar. I only called you out for passing on lies, which they are. You have no verifiable proof and the facts contradict what you are spreading.

I have things stuck in my brain that when I check them out I find that sometimes I am mistaken. I need more than your memory to validate that "quote" from Jefferson.

Lincoln's birth mother is Ethiopian? Where did that come from?

You are obviously so taken in by the "conspiracy" that I doubt you will believe anything I say concerning this subject.

The link you posted did not take me to anything but a job looking site. Maybe what you are trying to point out is hidden in there. I did not find it. Edit. I wrote this before the new link was posted.

I considers Jew, Hindus, Muslims, all of humankind my brothers and sisters. What religion does that make me?

Homesteadmom

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
When you specify a religus group like that as your brothers that means you are one of them. There are other things he wrote in his books that prove he is muslim also.
Usually if you acuse someone of spreading lies that is calling them a liar!

A paper from Phoenix put a copy of his "birth registry" in an edition before the election & that is what it is called not a "birth certificate" And not to mention there is a record of his mom flying back to Hawaii after his birth date from Kenya & before she filed the birth registry! So to me that speaks volumes about where he was born. And yes there was a "conspiracy" to get him elected. If there wasn't how do you think he got elected? How many other canidates with all that unscrupulus associations that he has had would not have made it that far. Not to mention the fact that the man has absolutely no experience at all to run our country at all. He has done absolutely nothing but run for offices, so how does that qualify him to run our country & run it properly?

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Until more proof is shown to the contrary, I must say I side with Homesteadmom on this. It also really bothers me when people say he is the first black president. He is the first BIRACIAL president ( I don't know about any of the others that were mentioned). The man is just as white as he is black. But that doesn't play well to the adoring masses. I always wondered how that made his grandmother who raised him feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.