Lilbitsnpieces

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well...today's clean out wasn't NEAR as extensive as previous years. Each year we whittle away at the stuff more and more and this year was no different. I just keep going back up there to the shed and walking into the neatness of it all...it looks and feels so good!!! :weee :celebrate I can FIND stuff! :ya

Before...

View attachment 2999

View attachment 3001

After pulling all the junk outside to sort, clean and eliminate...

View attachment 3003 View attachment 3002

Piles of it!

View attachment 3004

Uncovered Grandma's old copper kettle :love

View attachment 3005

Put together a tall shelving unit...easiest assembly I've ever done on a shelf, took all of 5 min. and a mallet to do it. These things are sturdy, tough as nails and very affordable...lasts for years without any sign of wear or breakdown.

View attachment 3006 View attachment 3007

One cart load already hauled to the temporary "farm" dump site, which is cleaned up later and taken to the dump in the fall. Takes a good bit of time to accumulate enough stuff to warrant a trip to the dump but we've about reached it.

This cart is stuff to take to the dump

The Porch

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
After....
View attachment 16499

...that space before...

View attachment 16505

After.....

View attachment 16500

...that space before....

View attachment 16503

Tarp storage out of a scrap of cattle panel. The yellow tags are cattle tags zip tied to a grommet, showing the size of each tarp. Was tired of guessing the size, only to find out I had picked the wrong one for the job once I had it spread out.

View attachment 16502
You did such a great job!!!!!!! woohoo to you