Our President is a Nobel Laureate

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
So President Obama was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize. Amazing how things can change in 9 months. Seems that most of the world is looking at us as leaders again. Congratulations Obama.
:lol: :gig :lol: :lol: :lol: :gig :lol:

You guys! Such jokers! <whew!> I needed to laugh like that....been so long! :gig

OH! You were serious??? :th

:hu

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
Grumpy Pumpkin said:
BRAVO yet again!! Every time I seem to log on here, SKR8PN has written yet another wonderful, informative, well thought out piece of literature for us.
Grumpy......as much as I would like to take credit for those pieces....I did not write them. I always credit the original source when I post something like that. I let "copy/paste" and "SCROOGLE" be my friend. :lol:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I am a Wingnut (a proud one, I might add), Big Daddy is a leftwing extremist, most of the group is somewhere in between, but we all love our country and we all have opinions to share.
I prefer the title "Libertarian Wacko" :D

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
I neither a conservatist nor a liberal. Nor anything in between.

I am an American.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL Quail as much as that sounds great and it does, American is not a political party...LOL

I know what you mean though. I hate the labels. I hate that Liberals can be too far left or right--then they get the other names, a Republican or Conservative or whatever can be "too far" from the standard and they get a name. Just what we do isn't it? Sad I guess but tis life.

WZ--I like that--Libretarian Wacko!! :p

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WAY OFF topic but every time I see the label "Wing Nut"----I think of the movie--Care Bears Oopsy Bear. Yea, I know...Nicole loves the Care Bear movies and Wing Nut is the name of the little robot in the movie..HA HA

I thought Wing Nut was a great name for that robot.....he has a big nut on is head to screw down..HA HA

196_imagesww.jpg

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Big Daddy said:
I'm a bleeding heart liberal. You can just call me a member of the majority party though, or a Democrat, or Mr Big Daddy, or boss man. or Big Guy, or Mr wonderful, or Greg. Just don't call me conservative.
The point is some were insulted by your use of the term wing-nut, and that's a reportable incident. This post is questioning moderation, something not allowed on these forums. Don't use the term again.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
2dream said:
Can you nominate yourself???????? I don't think so. Of course I am not privy to all the inside info.
Oh well, in 50 years we will know. Personally I won't be here unless I live to be 107.
You just aged yourself and are way too old, of course in 50 I will be 109.

ducks4you said:
He applied for it back in February...when he doing all those wonderful things....what were they?????????????
(Guess he gets some money for this--GOOD MOTIVATION!)
He did not apply even if he could, he was stupefied when he found out and will donate the $1.4 million to charity.

FarmerChick said:
LOL 2dream
you gave me a flashback.
My Mom always says that on the petty things in life---- a hundred years from now none of this will matter.
My dad always said don't sweat the petty things but pet the sweaty things.

Big Daddy said:
I'm a bleeding heart liberal. You can just call me a member of the majority party though, or a Democrat, or Mr Big Daddy, or boss man. or Big Guy, or Mr wonderful, or Greg. Just don't call me conservative.
Hey Greg! just being human would be a word for you, just not as verbose.

Quail_Antwerp said:
I neither a conservatist nor a liberal. Nor anything in between.I am an American.
Taking a neutral stance is not always the best defense, by not agreeing or disagreeing people assume you take their side.

All points and opinions above are 100% correct in their own Reich but are all moot, ever since Al Gore got the Nobel prize a few years back it has been reduced to nothing more than a bowling trophy. It is as meaningless as a paid for review from J.D. Power and Associates.

Reaction score
xpc said:
[ always said don't sweat the petty things but pet the sweaty things.

Hey Greg! just being human would be a word for you, just not as verbose.

All points and opinions above are 100% correct in their own Reich but are all moot, ever since Al Gore got the Nobel prize a few years back it has been reduced to nothing more than a bowling trophy. It is as meaningless as a paid for review from J.D. Power and Associates.
I like that sweaty thang. You can call me human too, some people might disagree though.

Actually the Nobel was besmirched a long time ago. They gave one to Henry Kissinger. He was an actual war criminal. Go figure.

Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
I am a Wingnut (a proud one, I might add), Big Daddy is a leftwing extremist, most of the group is somewhere in between, but we all love our country and we all have opinions to share.
I prefer the title "Libertarian Wacko" :D
Thank you , Thank you. Bows all around.