PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
lorihadams said:
Sooooooooo jealous! Congrats on the stuff, I want pics of the quilts!!! :)
It will be a long time before we get them done!
I did get a new outfit made for my DDs. This outifit is called 'Sweet Treats'. It has candy, ice cream and popscicles on them.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Sounds like everyone made out there, PP! Good to hear from you!

How is that garden coming along this year? And how are the dc?

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I am so excited!!! I was blessed today with 11 10# bags of potatoes and a 50# bag of onions!!!! Plus 5 gallons of blueberries!!!

My dehydrator is going to be working some major overtime!! A friend of mine is going to let me borrow her dehydrator so that will help a lot!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Gift! I only have lettuce ready in my garden.
My mom was also given some potatoes and onions....more than she wanted so she gave me 30 more pounds of potatoes and another 5# of onions!! So I have 140# of potatoes and 55# of onions!! We love scalloped, au gratin, and fried potatoes!! I am going to be having onion powder coming out my ears!!

The last time I dehydrated onions I put the dehydrator in the garage...but this time I have 13 BJG chicks in a brooder box in the garage! I will have to get DH to get them moved to the small coop outside so I can get my onions done this weekend

The friend of mine that gave us all the fabric planted 130 tomato plants so I am praying that she is generous with some of them come canning time! I am also praying for a blessing of green peppers!!
We started our quilts last night! The butterfly colors are gorgeous! I will definetly have to post some pictures of the final quilts! It was so fun just getting together and chatting the whole time we were working on appliquing and cutting out the butterflies!

My weight loss contest has been over for at least a month and I have not gained any of my weight back!! Yay me!

Baby girl is really rolling and scooting!! If she wants something she can move enough to get it if it is within 5 or so feet!

I am going to be buying a ruffler foot to attach to Betty's embroidery machine! It should save me a TON of time!!!!! I have 8 outfits (4 for DD and 4 for baby girl) cut out waiting to be sewn together so as soon as I get the foot I can quickly just run all 8 tops straight thru!!

My most exciting news from the weekend...my church softball team made it into the playoffs...seeded last (or is it seated??). When the game was over the 5th seed team was playing next and needed a girl so I filled in...we won that game. Then I played the a double header with them the next day!! AND the best part...one of the guys on the team, Bob, his wife coaches an ALL WOMEN's softball team and she knows lots of people looking for women to play!!! I gave him my number so I am hoping she calls me next year!!! It was SO NICE to play on a team that was FAIR AND ORGANIZED!!! With committed players and a team that was good!! The guys did not have a win at all costs attitude!! I actually got involved in a pickle, because I was playing second base, and the base runner (for the other team) got called out for going out of the base line. The base runner then threatened to run me over the next time! (I didn't hear it but my DH did.) Like three of the guys were watching the guy's every move for the rest of the game!! Then the next day I had a terrible call made against me...a ball that was pitched and was over my head the Umpire called it a strike!! Like 4 guys on my team made the Ump justify that call! I hit the next pitch so it is not like it really mattered. My hitting was awesome this weekend too! I had a couple line drives and one that went farther than I had ever hit it in a game before! I actually enjoyed softball this past weekend!! But after two days of double headers I was exhausted on Monday!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I now have nearly 10 pounds of potatoes in the two dehydrators. 130 more pounds to go!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congrats on the soft ball, sounds like your back to enjoying yourself. Ok lets see. 10lbs of potatoes per night, another 10 in the daytime you should only be drying potatoes for another 6 or 7 days. :p Have fun!!!

Latest posts