PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
At least you're smiling in your pics! When I took pics of my belly with both pregnancies I had the most horrible look on my face! Something like "I don't care what it looks like just take the d*** picture already, this kid is kicking the crap outta me!" :somad

I looked back at the pics the other day, DD is obsessed with our photo albums, and I had the same face in both preg pics! I think they were both taken a few days before I went into labor. Ick!

3 1/2 more weeks, 3 1/2 more weeks, 3 1/2 more weeks....it is our mantra! :fl

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I HAVE to hold off until I can get a belly cast made and I have a photography friend that I want to take some real belly pictures for me. I know have more pictures of this pregnancy than my others combined!!
I decided for my next pregnancy I would like to take a picture everyday and then make a slide show of my belly growing!! That would be so cool!!!
I think I look cute when I am pg! I know I am weird!

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Your next baby??? Are you trying to keep up with the Duggars! :lol:

You haven't even had this one yet and you're already thinking about the next one, what are we gonna do with you girl?

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I would like to have at least two more. I am sure I could never catch up with the Duggars!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yea Pam good deal on not gaining alot of weight, cause then you just have to lose it...LOL

I only gained 19 lbs with Nicole. Drs. were amazed and happy about it too. I ate very good when I found out I was pg....cause being older I had to do all I could to make it good!

WOW did I hear right....did I hear right!!!! you would like 2 more after this one???? bless ya!!!! you must surely love big families...that is so cool!

I am sure your DH would happily oblige..HA HA HA

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
3 1/2 WEEKS 3 1/2 WEEKS 3 1/2 WEEKS 3 1/2 WEEKS 3 1/2 WEEKS 3 1/2 WEEKS

PP- my folks were both from large families.. Dad was oldest of 15 and Mom was one of the youngest of 14. My dad's grandmother had 19 kids.....!! :rolleyes:

I always said two was my mental limit. :D

When I was pregnant with dd, I went from 110 to 178. The day after I had her, I weighed 105. With ds, I went from 118 to 195. The day after I had him, I weighed 110. I told dh it was a good way to lose weight! It must be genetic.... my grandmother and daughter had the same experiences.

edited for spelling

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh Pam, I feel for you. You sure look like you are taking good care of yourself.

I really like the new napkins on your blog. What a deal you got. I need to get to Good Will more.

You take care. I'll be thinking along with everyone else - 3 1/2 weeks.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
I have been sitting here trying to figure out what to say about 2 more..... but I am speechless.

Like kel, 2 was my mental limit.

You are a very brave woman. My hat is off to you.

It really does amaze me how big families work though. There was 15 years between me and my brother so we were both basicly raised as only children. I often wish I had a large family. I see large families and think how much I missed. There just seems to be some kind of super security where there are lots of siblings.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I'M HOME!!!:celebrate

I went for my NST this morning and my blood pressure was 150/100 so she put me in the hospital for observarion. I thought for sure it was going to be for 24 hours but, I passed my protien test and my bp was back down to 126/86 when I was admitted. That was at noon. At 7:30 my OB came in and said everything looked good and I could go home if I wanted...Well of course I wanted to go home!! I am now officially on bed rest! Potty and doctor's visits is the only thing I am allowed to do.
We are thinking between the hip and back pain I had over the weekend and the migraine I had this morning that is what sent my bp so high.

I am just really glad to be home! I will take bed rest at home vs staying in the hospital anyday!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Yea, bed rest at home beats being in the hospital any old day. Glad you are doing well.

I really do admire you for wanting more and making it all work. You've got lots of love in that home.

Growing up, I never really wanted children much. Got married at 22 and about 11 months after that, DH said "Let's have a baby," kind of right out of the blue. I said OK. No thinking, no planning, nothing. That was in Feb. 90. I had Andy in Dec. that year. Had to get pregnant within 2 weeks cause our Anniversary is Dec 10 and he was born Dec 8th.

I do love the one I have and wouldn't change a thing. He likes being an only child. He's never wanted a brother/sister and has actually asked us when he was little not to have any more. Except there was one time when he wanted to get one at WalMart so he could return him later. :lol: