PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Had an u/s this morning. Baby weighes 3 pounds 12 ounces. My bp was 150/100 again so she had me lay on my side for a moment and then checked it again and it is was 140/90. I am not thowing protiens so as long as I am on my left side my bp is low enough that she is not going to put me on bp meds. I lost two pounds since last week. I have no idea how I did that.
My OB wants me to pick up a new bp cuff because the numbers I am getting at home are so far off from the numbers in her office. My sugar is still doing good.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My church just called and they are going to start having someone bring meals twice a week for us. That will make things easier for DH and 13 yo. Of course most people think they are feeding an ARMY when then make food for our family so there is usually leftovers....and dessert!!!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
My church just called and they are going to start having someone bring meals twice a week for us. That will make things easier for DH and 13 yo. Of course most people think they are feeding an ARMY when then make food for our family so there is usually leftovers....and dessert!!!
That is wonderful news! I'm sure that will be a big help.

Sure glad to hear that you don't have to take bp meds.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
still good news....3 more weeks 3more weeks 3 more weeks

I'm glad that they are going to help you guys out with dinners, that is such a weight lifted. My best friend was on bed rest for 2 1/2 months with their DD and I was preggers at the same time...Tyler and her daughter are 9 days apart....anyway, people kept bringing her casseroles and lasagnas. I craved spicy food when i was pregnant with both of my kids so i called her and asked if Chad and i could bring dinner one night and she said "just so long as you don't bring lasagna"

She's a teacher at the middle school, 7th grade- better her than me, I'm certified for prek to 8th but I don't think I could ever do middle school--so all the teachers kept bringing her lasagnas and obviously no one was communicating. Poor thing...nobody ever asked her what SHE wanted to eat.

We asked her what she wanted and tacos it was! She was so happy! It was great...I got all kinds of toppings and let her choose what she wanted on her stuff...it was just funny watching her try to eat on her side! :gig

She had contractions early and they were talking about stitching her closed. Shelby's little foot got lodged in the birth canal and was twisted and almost black when they did the c-section. They had to do physical therapy for her foot to bend it back out and flatten it but she was fine by the time she was 1.

I was blessed with 2 uncomplicated pregnancies and pretty easy breastfeeding experiences too. Angie tried breastfeeding Shelby but it just didn't work...poor thing, she asked me to come over and watch her to make sure she was doing it right.

It's really good that you have such a good attitude with all of the problems. That goes a long way...keep your chin up and we'll all keep praying for you, girl! :hugs

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Breast feeding has gotten easier and easier for me. At first I did not enjoy it at all but now I prefer it. I got mastitis with my first one!! DS was born 11 days before my Bday and I was in bed with a high fever and mastitis for my birthday that year!! Having someone watch me would have only made it worse!!!! Thankfully I have not had contractions and premature labor as an added complication!

I got a new bp cuff today. My new cuff read 145/84 and the old cuff read 122/70!! HUGE difference!!!:ep

My bp this evening was 136/87.

A lady from church sent home dinner with DH from church this evening. Chili and applesauce....both were frozen so we just have to let them unthaw and heat of the chili. Plus she sent a loaf of bread, 2 packs of crackers, and a box of brownie mix.
Good thing the kids love applesauce!! We have it coming out our ears! At least we (mostly DH and 13 yo) do not have to put any thought into dinner tomorrow now!

My BFF is pregnant right now and she is LITERALLY eating tacos for breakfast, lunch, and dinner!! I have to stay away from tacos because they are loaded with sodium!!

3 more weeks!!!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
glad to hear all is holding fine for you and those 3 weeks will be over before you know it.

hard though to slow down isn't it....hmmm...we need bedrest orders AFTER the kids, like 20 years of ordered bedrest...wouldn't that be neat..HA HA HA

keep flipping channels.

I hear you on WOW WOW Wubbzy. What he anyway???? HA HA---I asked Nicole cause she loves wubbzy and she said she thinks he is a cat? Hmm...who knows! LOL

You like me I am sure can sing all those kid songs......! AArgh--LOL

what you doing today?

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Haha!! What am I doing today?? Ummmm...SAME thing as yesterday!!:lol:

I got woke up this morning at 9am when a guy from chrurch called wanting the # for my SIL's grooming place. I fell back asleep until DH called at 9:30 on his first break. Then I dozed on and off and rolled over and seen the clock said 10:49!! Where did the morning go??
My bp was 133/93 this morning. According to my scale at home I am down another couple of pounds! Not sure how that happened considering what I ate yesterday!! Breakfast: 2 eggs, slice of cheese (omlet style with cheese), and 2 pieces of toast. Lunch: Half of a Oven roasted chicken breast foot long from Subway. Two hours later the other half! Dinner: Chicken noodle casserole. Snack: SF Cheesecake pudding with graham crackers. Somewhere in there a large cup of homemade SF hot chocolate. Then I drank a couple bottles of water throughout the day.

DH was late for work this morning because the closer he got to Cleveland the worse the roads were and then he hit rush hour traffic because he ran late.
Boys have TKD this evening so it will be just DD and I home this evening for a couple of hours.

I put 3 dozen BJG eggs in the 'Bator on the 6th. I just realized last night that they should hatch on DD's birthday the 27th!! That would be so cool!!
I asked my friend who homeschools if she wanted to try and hatch a batch of eggs after I get these ones out and I think she is going to! I love hatching eggs and having peeps but it gets old after a while having to remember to turn them. I told her I would take all the peeps after they hatch or she could just keep a few if she wanted but, she is not really a farm animal kind of gal! :lol:

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
My bp was 133/93 this morning.
Sure sounds like that new bp cuff is working well! Glad to see much better numbers than you were posting before.

PamsPride said:
DH was late for work this morning because the closer he got to Cleveland the worse the roads were and then he hit rush hour traffic because he ran late.Boys have TKD this evening so it will be just DD and I home this evening for a couple of hours.
DH just left for work a bit ago. We've gotten about 6 inches of snow since it started this morning. I heard on the news that evening events are being closed around here.

PamsPride said:
I put 3 dozen BJG eggs in the 'Bator on the 6th. I just realized last night that they should hatch on DD's birthday the 27th!! That would be so cool!!
I love hatching eggs and having peeps but it gets old after a while having to remember to turn them.
BJG chicks are soooo adorable! And they make great birthday presents too! :D We always use Lou, our JBG hen, to hatch eggs - no turning required! Lou is a great mama hen... :)

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
:celebrate We got our FIRST payment on the apartment we sold on land contract today!!!:celebrate We owe $585 a month on it and the check was for $745!!!:ya :weee :clap :bun