PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
So where are all the chatter boxes at?????????

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
I'm here :D I haven't been on much b/c I havent been feeling well. Doing a little bit of laying on my left side. Actually a lotta bit of laying on my left side :p I have had pains, and a stubborn headache. I think it's going away now.... :fl

HGTV is awesome!! (DIY is pretty cool too!) I have to be careful with watching HGTV lol I have a big book with a list of things I want to do to the house, that I gathered from home depot...all inspired by things I saw on HGTV. My DH looks at the book then at me with exasperation :lol:

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I hope your headache and the pain goes away!! I have actually been laying in bed today rather than on the couch so they guys could watch tv. They have been watching the suite life of Zack & Cody aal afternoon.
I watched Pride & Prejudice last night and moaned and complained and then went out and shoveled the driveway for the second time. I LOVE that movie! I think it was my 3rd or 4th time seeing it.

I had a lady email me today saying she was interested in some of my BJG eggs as soon as the weather is warmer!! I think this is like the third person in the last couple of weeks!!:celebrate But, they are all waiting for warmer weather.

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Thank you! I don't think that I have ever seen Pride and Prejudice. But that's not saying much cause there are a lot of movies I haven't seen. LOL With three toddlers under 4 in the house, I miss huge chunks of a movie so I don't bother much anymore! :lol:

Congrats on the BJG egg sale! Or almost sale :weee :weee

What are you doin' shovelin' the driveway woman?! :th lol

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
PP,

I don't think your OB meant that shoveling the driveway and best rest to be the same. What were you doing out there? :ep

Another good movie if you happen to catch it: "To Kill A Mockingbird". One of my faves.

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Hi PamsPride!
I just found your journal. I read your posts all the time on the other threads.
It will take me a while to read all the pages on this but I did check out your chickens' pics! Very nice!

I have 16 assorted pullets who've been laying for about a month. I want some Blue Andalusians this spring but with the weather we have coming this week I'm going to see how my others do before ordering less hardy girls. Oh, and they are just gonna love me slathering vasoline on the combs and wattles tomorrow, lol!

Just stopped in to say hi.

farmerlor

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Howdy Pam! It's me Lor, wrote to you about your Giants! And here you are over here Journaling.
We're in blizzard conditions today so my daughter went out to take care of the animals. Wasn't that nice? No, she came back in and said she did it because I'm old and she doesn't want me to slip and fall and break something. LOL! Little rat. Gotta love them kids.
Hope your pregnancy is going well. I remember how uncomfortable those last weeks can be but at least you're not doing it in the middle of summer.
I hated being pregnant-it's not something I do well. Maybe that's why I adopted so many of my eight kids!
Sorry to ramble and blather on your journal but I wanted to say Hi and I'm feeling chatty today.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Hey darlin! I didn't get any computer time yesterday cause Chad had mercy on me and took the kids to my mother's house Sat and Sunday and while they were out of the house I took the opportunity to rearrange the attic and clean out the toy box and stash a bunch of stuff away for a yard sale when the weather gets warmer. I wish we had some snow...I miss it. It just doesn't snow much here in Va any more. Although then I would have to break up ice in the waterers all day long....maybe I'll take that back!

Glad you got some alone time too! Yeah, HGTV is one of my favs and I love the food network! Diners, drive ins, and dives is one of my all time favorite shows and I love the neelys and Paula Deen...I also love TLC (John and Kate plus 8) and Planet Green.

My kids love the national geographic channel and animal planet...they love the planets funniest animals show. Cracks them up!

We had rabbit ears for 3 years and never cared much about tv and then one year for xmas my parents got us a recliner and directv for 6 months...it was all downhill from there! :lol:

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
PamsPride said:
I had a lady email me today saying she was interested in some of my BJG eggs as soon as the weather is warmer!! I think this is like the third person in the last couple of weeks! But, they are all waiting for warmer weather.
AREN'T YOU?????? I sure am! :D

prairiegirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Pam, maybe it would be better to take a nice walk in the snow instead of shoveling. Just worrying about you and the baby.......but, I'm sure you know best.