PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Sorry I have not been to your journal lately and am way to lazy to read all I missed in the last few days. Its been busy around here with the new grandbaby plus my oldest grandson visiting. So I will just say HI and try to keep up from here.

Seems like you are doing good except people keep talking about you shoveling the drive. Picture me with both hands held out, palms up with bed rest in one and shoveling drive in the other. Looks like bed rest weighed less. Or did you just flip a quarter.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Okiemommy said:
What are you doin' shovelin' the driveway woman?! :th lol
HAHA!! That was a typo!! DH complained and then went out and reshoveled the driveway!! I have not violated my bedrest order!!

Well, I did violate it today! I went to Goodwill...in and out in less than 5 minutes. I found another changing pad for $1.99!! A blue one this time. Which I am so excited about because I want to use these ones and put Minkee fabric on the outside!

My satelite went down last night and DH went out and bought an extension ladder this evening with his Home Depot gc cards from Christmas.....came home and went up on the roof and cleaned off the satelite!! So, I FINALLY have my internet back!!

Oh, I can't believe I forgot to put this in last week. I got a tank of gas last week for $4!!!!!!!!!! :celebrate I hade .41 in GetGo points and then my MIL gave us a $30 Giant Eagle gift card for Christmas. I filled up my big van for $4!!!!:celebrate

My NST went super quick today because the baby was really cooperative! She would kick so we could see the change in her heartrate and but stayed on the same side so we could keep her on the monitor! My bp was 130/90 today.

My mom rejoined the weight loss class and lost another 5 pounds this week!! Go Mom!! For her official weigh in weight she weighs only like 2 pounds more than me!! Her goal is to weigh less than me!! She is hoping that she can lose another 10 pounds or so in the next three weeks so when I have the baby I will not immediately weigh less than her!!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Glad that was a typo. Shoveling snow is hard on healthy people.

Glad you found the changing pad. Kind of like discovering burried treasure.

Tell your DH to be careful up on the roof. You sure don't need him having a nasty fall. Could you imagine the both of you on bedrest? Ugh, nightmare.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
DH sick/hurt is NOT a good thing!! He is the BIGGEST baby EVER!!!! He sniffles and thinks he needs to take the day off work!!! UGH!! I called him one time and asked him to come home to take care of the kids because I had a super bad migraine. He told me to call the neighbor and see if she could come over. I was NOT happy!! At the time he had the type of job that he could leave anytime without penalty. That was a while ago.

And you would not even catch me shoveling out the driveway when I am not pg!!! That would defeat the purpose of having a DH and so many boys!! :lol:

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Glad to hear the pregnancy is going well! And that you're not shovelling LOL!
My DH has to be really sick to stay down, he really doesn't complain much, when he is REALLY sick I know it because he stays home and is in bed...but he doesn't whine about it:)

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Morel you are sure lucky on that one. My DH is the biggest baby when he is "sick". "Sick" = what I would call just don't feel good. He is on his death bed if he is really what I call sick and hopefully he never gets that way. It would probably be grounds for divorce. He would probably have to quit work and file for temporary disability. LOL

But like most men sick and hurt are two different things. If he hurts himself he has to pretend its really ok.

Pam, glad the pg is going well. Glad the baby was cooperative today. And I am really happy to hear that the shoveling thing was a typo. I am thinking thats way to much work. I agree with you on it defeats the purpose of having a DH. When DH and I first got together he knew I changed my own oil prior to us getting together. One day I said, "My oil needs to be changed". Being the kind thoughtful man that he is he ask, "do you want me to pick up oil and a filter"? I said sure. Well sure nuff a few days later he says, I got your oil and filter so YOU can change your oil this weekend. I went :th. Looked at him like he had lost his mind. Then ask him why he thought I had him? LOL He then went :th
But he changed my oil.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My neighbor, who goes to my church, saw me going down the road today and flagged me down asking what I was doing out of bed! I told him I was allowed up for my 3x a week OB appointments other than that I was staying in bed. He said the boys had told him at church that I was doing good about staying in bed the last time he talked to them.
While I was talking to him he noticed that my van was making a squeeling noise...how could he not notice it was so LOUD!! He looked under the hood for me and said he could replace the pulley for me that was squeeling and that he had already replaced one in his own truck and that it was easy!! I told DH that getting the squeel fixed is what I wanted for Christmas but he did not take it anywhere to get it done. I hoping my neighbor will fix it for me!! :fl

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I 'made' dinner!! :lol: Actually all I did was pull 4 deer steaks out of the freezer and threw them in the crockpot while I was cooking my breakfast! I threw some pepper on them and chopped up an onion and threw it in. Now, they are falling apart and smell super good!! I am going to have DH make some Swiss cheese and bacon mashed potatoes and some corn from the freezer to go with it. YUM!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
DH just got home....so quiet time is over...and dinner should be ready in about half an hour to 45 minutes. Just enough time for you to make it here KJM!!