PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Way to go PP. Order must be restored. LOL
Thats whats wrong with this world today. So many people do not teach their children the lessons they need to survive when they get out in the world. You are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. And I fully intend to you that if you can't use 2 hads one with my DGS. As good as he is he can get a little complainy and lazy sometime when it comes to certain things. But he loves his PSP so that should get his attention next time I see him being a lazy.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Rock on!!! :bow

Wanna come discipline my DD? She's killing me...

How do you deal with discipline when they are really little? Tyler "gets it" and time outs work, I will take his toys away, occasionally a pop on the butt is needed, I always make him help clean up his messes too. I try to do that with Maddie but she just doesn't get it. Nothing seems to faze her.

Glad to hear that your bp is better! You just keep on camping out on that couch... :hugs

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
DD's are a whole other ball game!! My DD used to pass out when she got upset when she was a teeny tiny tike. Popping her on the butt was out. I don't think she actually gets into to much trouble because she always has one of the older boys to entertain her or do stuff for her!! She is going to need to marry a very rich man when she is older because she is so used to having things done for her! 6 yo....ugh...he is my kiddo that swatted on the butt the most!! It is more torture for me than him to be put in the corner because he just sits there and whines and carries on!! Taking away the tv from him about kills him!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Here is a link to a farm not to far from me.

http://www.dreamthymefarm.com/index.html

She has some great pictures of her animals. My friend that told me about her farm says she is into the SS stuff and is going to pass a link to this site on to her! I emailed the lady and asked if she was interested in trading anything for turkey and guinea eggs....or a couple of baby milk goats!! I guess she used to do tours but, because it was so time consuming and overwhelming she does not do them anymore.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
PP, that would be great if you can trade that farmer. If she's into SS like you heard, she may be easier to deal with.

Good luck and let us know.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Hello! :frow

DH took all 5 kiddos and went to church. Then he is taking them all and getting WIC and chicken feed afterwards. So, it will be quiet around here until at least noon!! This is the most alone quiet time I have had in YEARS!!!!!!! I mean it really has been YEARS!! I have only been on bedrest for 6 days! I have 21 more days to go to make it to Feb 1st! I really want a Feb baby! I am just glad that it is winter...the foot of snow outside proves that...and I do not really have anywhere to go anyways.

It is picture perfect outside! There is a foot of snow and then the snow is coming down so light and perfectly!! :pop Just makes you want to stare out the window and watch it!

I was looking on Craiglist last night and a lady...who lives out by the mall area...had preemie, NB, and 0-3 months baby girl clothes posted for $1 each. If I did not have to be in bed I would be going today for sure!! I should see if mom can hook up with the lady and check them out...and send her with a little bit of $$ to pick me up some cute and tiny stuff. I still really NEED a snuggly winter snow suit for the baby because even if I can hold out 'til Feb it will still be cold here for another couple of months.

I have had Directv for only a couple of days and I already want to move. remodel the bathroom, and take a cruise!!! Can you tell I have been watching HGTV and the Travel channel??? LOL!!! I found a house that I REALLY like but it is on a fairly busy road and I am not sure I like that. We live a mile and a half up a dead end road and it is super quiet where I live. It is hard to give that up!!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
That funny post you had about your little guy not playing his video game with one hand made me laugh. My son who is 8 would ask me to tie his shoes. He liked the way I did it better. Nice and tight. About a month ago I put an end to it. Using the same reasoning of course. If you can fly a plane on x box you can tie your own shoes. And the killer, If you can't tie your shoes you certainly can't ride your quad. He has not asked again since. lol :D

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Kids can be so creative when it comes to trying to get out of something!! We just have to out smart them!!

:barnie My satelite internet has been down for hours!! :barnie I feel like I lose all contact with the outside world when that happens!!