PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I grew up around guns too. We used to go target practicing all the time. My dad did not have any pistols though...just .22s and muzzle loader. I was a super good shot when I was younger!! I could shoot better than anyone in my family!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
My 13 yo and I went repelling this morning. I added some pictures to my blog if you want to check them out.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I lost 1.8 pounds this week for a total of 13.2 pounds! Yay me! I think I am in a distant second now because the other lady lost over 5 pounds this week so I think she is in the 17 pounds lost range.

There has not much been going on around here so not much else to report.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
:weee on the weight loss.

I looked at your blog the day you posted the pics of the repelling trip. Meant to post then but got sidetracked. That looks like so much fun. I would love to learn how to do that but unfortunately there is no where around here to do that kind of stuff for free.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Thank you!

I weighed the baby today and she is 9.6 pounds now!

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Good job on the weight loss. I know how hard it can be with a new baby. I always get so sad when my babies are approaching or accomplishing new milkestones like the 10 pound mark. (sigh) I wish they didn't grow so fast sometimes.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Sure looks like you all had a great time repelling! I love the garden shots... And that is wonderful news that you're losing and dd is gaining weight. :)