PamsPride's Journal-Free Kindle Downloads!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Hey PP! I was just looking at your blog...

I LOVE those VBS outfits - very adorable!

Our church VBS is doing Kingdom Of The Son - A Prayer Safari this year. I don't think any of the kids get as dressed as your dd! :cool: Your daughter is a great model! She obviously enjoys wearing the beautiful one-of-a-kind outfits you create.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Thanks Keljonma! My MIL did a dinasour jungle theme for her VBS last year so she wore her Giraffe outfit for it.
DD definetly likes wearing the outfits I make for her! She was SO CUTE for the program on Sunday morning at church!! She was right down in the front row.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I lost .4 pounds this week for a total of 15 pounds (even) in 10 weeks. There are two more weeks of classes. I am a good 7 or more pounds behind the leader. I am pretty sure I am in second place though.
Not much going on around here. We have just been enjoying this nice summer weather! I have also been playing Farmtown on Facebook. It is very addicting!
Baby girl is doing great! She is cooing a lot now! She is 9 1/2 pounds now.
My cousin, Amanda, had her baby on Saturday. He was 6 pounds and 18 1/2". She had all the same complications I did only her doctor put her in the hospital for over a month because she would not follow the best rest orders. And she has NO insurance! She ended up having to have a c-section.

I got my garden all planted except for the second garden we put in.

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Way to go on the weight loss. And Happy belated birthday. I was away from my computer for a few days and am now having to find time to catch up. Hope I did not miss anything major.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
Thank you both for the birthday wishes!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Congrats on the weight loss. I need to find something for myself and family this summer. Dh has an awful sweet tooth and it rubs off on all of us.

Farmtown on Facebook??? I love Facebook and that sounds really fun. I might have to check it out.

Our summer is starting off rather cool. They call it June gloom. The clouds come in at sunset and leave mid morning. Sometimes it turns into drizzle. It's been in the mid 60's with a breeze. I like it, great for the garden. Kids are hating it they would like some sunshine. :idunno

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
That sounds like NE Ohio weather!! There are usually more cloudy days than sunny!! Makes it impossible to do anything solar here.

Farmtown on facebook is completely addicting! You build up your own farm by planting crops and hiring people to harvest them for you. Then you can make extra money by harvesting other people's drops. If you join send me a PM with your email address and then I will add you as a friend and then add you as a neighbor on Farmtown!

Latest posts