Patch of Heaven Farm ~My journey to become more SS~

PatchofHeavenFarm

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Wow! I have a lot of catching up to do!! Been really busy then my hard drive crashed. :th
Any way I have both raised beds planted and we have been eating lettuce for a couple weeks now. Lots of green onions! My squash and cucumbers and zuchinni are all blooming!! :weee
The kids got a bunny each for Easter, Giant Checkered bunnies. Not familar with the breed but I hope to have lots of fertilizer for the garden!! :D

Hope everyone had a great Easter!!! :bun

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Normally, I hate to see kids getting bunnies or chicks for Easter, but sounds like you have a good plan for them! :lol:

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Glad you're back! I was just thinking about you yesterday. I'm happy your computer is running again!!

PatchofHeavenFarm

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thanks guys!! Yeah the bunnies have a plan! :D Already had to take them to the vet for coccidia. :( But they are doing better..

Need some organic solutions to pest in garden..cabbage worms I believe.. :(

:caf Going to be a long night of paper work and maybe have a new baby tonight!! Mare is really close. :fl Really hope she foals before I have to go to NJ.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Coccidia sucks, believe me :/

Cabbage worms are supposedly remedied by row covers, no personal experience. We are trying this for our crop. :D

PatchofHeavenFarm

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thats all I have found so far too but I have them already so not sure if row covers would help me now... :/

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
PatchofHeavenFarm said:
Thanks guys!! Yeah the bunnies have a plan! :D Already had to take them to the vet for coccidia. :( But they are doing better..

Need some organic solutions to pest in garden..cabbage worms I believe.. :(

:caf Going to be a long night of paper work and maybe have a new baby tonight!! Mare is really close. :fl Really hope she foals before I have to go to NJ.
I must have missed this. When are you going to Jersey, and what area?

Patch of Heaven

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Well I am back!! My computer crashed and finally got a new one!! I coudn't remember any of my passwords for email or here so I had to start a new account! :th But it is good to be back!!! :weee I am looking forward to making the New Year a great SS year!! I have been catching up on everyone's journals and it looks like everyone has been really busy! :caf

I don't even have a garden right now! Work has had me too busy plus homeschooling the boys this year but I have made up my mind this week I will at least have some container gardens!!
We are planning to move to Louisiana in a few months so even though I really want a green house I know it would be silly to build one now.

But other than that my crew is good! Hope to be on here more now that I have a new computer and internet! :celebrate

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I just found your journal. I keep all of my pw on a notepad, the pw that aren't vital like bank accounts etc. Just my every day sites I visit.
Where in MS do you live? I lived down in Biloxi/Gpt for 15 years. It became my 2nd home. I loved it there.
Oh, you can request forgotton pw on most any site, and they will email them to you...or reset the pw for the accounts.