Patch Of Heaven's Journal ***new pics pg 7***

Patch of Heaven Farm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:weee :ya I candled all the eggs and only 3 out of 5 dz I was not sure about!!! 2 of those were EE eggs and I could not see anything they were so dark!! :hu But the rest are doing great!!!

It is another rainy day here so I can't do much in the garden. :( I have lots of house work though so I might as well get it done.

I hope to get all the winter clothes boxed and put in storage today. Take all the clothes and shoes that are too small to Goodwill.

When the rain stops I will go gather lettuce for a fresh salad and some fresh onions!! :ya :drool

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Aww patch that incubator artwork is soo cute!!! :love

congrats on the hatch! I hope the rest of them make it!! :D :fl

I'm still feeling like poo. I was in chat for a min the other night, and you were signed on as in there, but didn't see you post. You must have stepped away.

Patch of Heaven Farm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Today was a beautiful spring day! We got a lot of stuff done!! :ya
We did some spring cleaning and mowed the yard. Then I put a second coat of paint on the hive. I took some pics while I was outside working and feeding up. :)

april09007.jpg

Recent flooding...about 3 miles from our house

april09002.jpg

Our new kitty Mittens...she has 6 toes on one paw and 7 on the other :/

apr09004.jpg

Dusty enjoying the sun

apr09034.jpg

Bunnies

apr09046.jpg

Everything is blooming :)

apr09054.jpg

The banana yellow bee hive :p:lol: I forgot to pick up paint so I had to use what I had...dh said we won't have to worry about the bees not being able to find thier way home...:lol:

apr09041.jpg

Lettuce...:drool

apr09043.jpg

Dexter strutting his stuff :p

apr09015.jpg

Cupcake...playing hide and seek from the roo :p

apr09038.jpg

Broody banty hen :D

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
:ep

:he

You better watch yourself!

Ok, not really, but I see all the green, the flowers.. the green.. and more green.. We still have snow on the ground and are supposed to get more eventually.. 6 months of snow here, and not happy! Can I visit!?

EDIT: The picture with the white EE or Ameracauna.. is the tree by change an lemon..?

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Beautiful pics!! Thanks for sharing them with us..

Things are starting to green up here, but now they are predicting snow for us this week. :/

I love the picture of Dusty!

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Everything looks wonderful! Thanks for the pics - those bunnies are cuties. And your hens look fine! When we lived in Texas, many homes were awash with different colored azaelas - just beautiful!