Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
last nights party was an absolute blast.

in the good:
my ex's face when i walked in...:D that alone was worth the 1 hour drive.

my ex's gfs face when she saw him staring at me half the night!

seeing where my ex is nor living after putting me through hell and telling me im a mooch who will never amount to anything without him when we broke up..hes not living on a matress on the floor in our frineds drafty basement along with another guy living on a mattress on the floor on the opposite side of the room.
and ILL never amount to anything...hes 36 for goodness sake and has been there a year and a half.

being complimented all night by alot of people. i know that sounds a little self absorbed but i have self esteem problems, so having people come up and tell you
how amazing you look is just...i dunno, it makes me smile inside and out

talking to a frined ive known for 8 years about her journey, shes in a similar boat and is considering surgery and it was god to realy sit down and talk to her, turns out we have alot of the same issues beyond our weight too.

seeing some good friends i havent seen in a long time!

yummy foxy friendly food (lots of meat lol)

the bad:
drinking...i dunno, i just dont like being around drunk people so there were a few people i ended up avoiding because of that.

i didnt drink enough...i dont drink alcohol right now at all (ive never been a big drinker, once in a blue moon and even then its 1 beer or a mikes hard...) so im not talking that, what i am talking about however is general liquids. yup, im the only person in the world that can wake up with a hangover after not drinking a drop of alcohol...woot dehydration

it was freeking COLD, i spent some of the night by the fire pit, but later in the evening everyone was huddled around so i couldt get close enough to thaw.

all in all i had a good time though!
today i need to spend getting as much liquids in me as humanly possible, and its bright and sunny but cool out so i think im going to try and get some things done in the garden today.
i also need to make a walmart stop for kitty litter and some string for marking off the new gardens ect.

we figured out yesterday what were planning on doing, its turned the whole thing into a much bigger job BUT it should be cheaper and we'll be utilizing the back hill for the hens so they cant destroy my flower beds anymore, and make use of that space that we havent been able to use for anything else. (its just sand and is too steep to utilize otherwise.)
so ive got to mark all that out so dad can get out and play with his new roto-tiller

WELCOME SPRING!
nows the time of year i realy get busy.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
one happy family
HappyFamilyD3.jpg

ProudMommaD3.jpg

the trio on day 2
Day2cinderontop.jpg

Day 2:
"Little Bear" 1st born black and white male. (so named because hes the biggest and has a round head that makes him look like a tiny bear :D)
M1D22.jpg

"Mouse" 2nd born, solid black male. (so named because hes the smallest and is a real squeeker!!!)
M2D3Mouse.jpg

"Cinder" 3rd born, tortie female. (possibly keeping :D)
CinderD2.jpg

Day 3:
"little Bear"
M1D3LittleBear.jpg

M1D3littlebear2.jpg

"mouse"
M2D2.jpg

M2D3Mouse2.jpg

"Cinder" the tortie female
F1D3cinder.jpg

F1D3cinder2-1.jpg

in other news, today was lovely out, so i mulched some of the beds...gonna have to redo it all once the new chicken run is built because mum let them out no sooner had i finnished and now theres mulch everywhere UGH!
we put some nu-stock on Sam, Gretta, Olga and Dotty's butts today, looks like theres some pecking going on over the winter, sam definatly got the worst of it, shes been nekkid form under the wings down (aside fom her tail) since november...
someone suggested nu-stock so were giving it a try, all 3 have pin feathers in the area, and no wounds...so im hoping we can have NOT nekkid butt chickens by mid spring lol.

i picked up some sting today too so we can mark off where were going tp put things so dad can measure up and get it done...no more excuses, i want this done NOW, before the realy nice weather comes in and hes going to want to go out on his motorcycle instead of staying home and doing garden chores...

oh and my lunch exploded in my microwave today *grumbles*

last nights party has left me exhausted so ill be going to bed early tonight...but right now, sharing picks and watching the 25th anniversary les miserables concert on PBS for the millionth time...
im OBSESSED with musicals, and les mis is one of my 3 favorite shows (cats beats it, and its followed closely by phantom.) i used to perform in musicals alot so its nice to sing along :p

hope you enjoy the new pics.
day 4 comming tomorrow...they will be opening their eyes in no time!
and ive got my mortgage meeting tomorrow...
wish me luck and keep those fingers crossed...if you would be so kind.

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:love

I'm glad your party went so well. It's hard to know which direction it's going to go in until you're actually there. But it sounds like you made the best of it and came out a winner in the end!

Good luck with the mortgage company, too - I hope it works out for you!!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Why is it snowing again!?

i yelled at the sky but it hasnt worked, i think i just made it mad!
im realy hoping it doesnt stick on the roads, i dont want to have to reschedual this apointment, i didnt sleep well last night cause i kept having dreams and thinking and waking up about it. grr arg.

spring, why is you snowing on us?!

glenolam

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I just said the same thing! Looked outside and yelled....

I heard it was supposed to be mostly rain, but that some snow might sneak in.....sure weather guy, sure.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
the good news is its stopping here, radar says its almost over for me, with no accumulation on the path but a light blanket on the grass. its still comming down but very lightly, there is some ice accumulation on the tree though so...