Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
if you were to breed him to any of your girls, then breed his daughter back to him you should get at least some Rex Coated babies in the litter. rex is resessive so rex to normal = normal carrying rex. rex to normal carrying rex = some rex some normal... :)
dont know if youd get the calicos, im not sure how the harl gene works exactly, but you should get castors/reds for sure so i cant see why you wouldnt get some calicos :)
Looks like I'll have to work with Buddy instead. Hubster shot down the idea, said we don't need another buck. I guess he's probably right though...just don't EVER tell him I said that!!!! :lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
LOL! not a problem, hes probably going to end up staying here so your more than welcome to use him once in a while lol :p
might show him a few times, breed him back to his momma and see what i get then either keep or sell him on as a proven buck later depending on what he throws. :)
I think hell do well on the show table though, hes god beautiful type even at 3 weeks old!
going to have some nice does though if your looking for more girls :p

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well today whent somehting like this:

fed the goaty girls, dang their pushy about morning bottle lol
let the ducks out and fed and watered everyone outside
came in and had breakfast
dawdled a little
cleaned out the duck run and all the rabbit hutches
came back in
lunch
gave the back door a final coat of white paint
gave the iside of the bathroom door and trim a coat of white paint
gave the guest bedroom closet door a coat of white...
then realized im crazy because by the time i realized it was almost 5pm id given all the trim in the gest bedroom a coat of white too!

guest bedroom will need another coat on the closet door at least 2 coats around the windows and at least 1 more coat for the trim so thats on the list for tomorrow.
then wednesday afternoon i might try and get my bedroom trim and doors painted with the first coat and have it finnished by thursday evening.
with the trim in all the rooms done its then just a case of tape up and roll the walls which wont take long at all.
itll be nice to have every room its new color, the "not quite white" color is just so not me lol. i say not quite white because it LOOKS white...untill you put something white next to it...at hich point it then looks realy yucky dirty/slightly yellowish white.

have some interest in the babbits...so hopefully i can get them sold pretyt much as they turn 6 weeks...Babbit litter #1 will hopefully cover the kitchen floor, babbit litter #2 is going to be split 1/2 will go into a jar for rabbit supplies (bedding, hay, food) and 1/2 will go to the credit card. i plan to continue this for each litter untill that stupid card is paid off in full, then im putting a cap on it. ill use it each month for something small, then pay it off in ful when thebill comes, that way the card stays active, my credit scor stays up (its the bottom end of excelent right now which id like to pring back up to as close to "perfect" as possible...im an A- and i want to be an A+ lol.
the plan is that healthy credit score will help me get financing on a barn next year :p

tonights dinner is chicken nuggets and sweet potatoe fries...
got turkey meatloaf out for tomorrow

and planning to head to the auction in scotts hill on saturday with the lady who bought the day lilly off me :D shes invited me to go with her so i wont be spending the money on gas and itllbe cool to get a fee for what these things are actually like (as auctions scare me a little lol) i wont be taking any money...as i have none lol...but it might be a good resource for selling and getting new stock at a later time so that could be fun :)

my roma tomatoes have what look to be little flower buds already, i yelled at them and told them they need to get bigger and wait just a couple more weeks to make sure this frost threat thats comming through this week has well past! not yet sure if they will listen to me :p

but yeah, pretty productive day.
tonights a tv night with Being Human and Lost Girl on...
but thats pretty much this evenings plan.

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
WOOT! just "sold" my first bunny, guy paid in full via paypal and sent extra to cover the fees. The little black otter doe will be going home sometime around April 29th :D
YAY!
not going to touch that money yet, it can stay in paypal for another couple of weeks JUST in case.
shes going to be a spoilt rotten house bunny!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
no the guy lives in memphis hes going to make the 2 1/2 hour drive to pick up at the end of april...
I wasnt going to take deposits for another week or so but theres been enough interest...and this guy said screw the deposit, i want that one, ill pay in full today! who am i to argue lol.

im not even sure how to ship bunnies...lol

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
Down here they'd break it :rolleyes:
That's a fact :lol:

Good deal on the sale Pinky :woot What all building materials do you still need? I have a few more pallets, not in GREAT shape, but may be useable. If you don't want/can't use them, they're going in the burn heap. Just let me know soon. The firebug(DH) has been pretty actively "cleaning up" a few things around here lately ;) I can save them as long as I know where they're going! Otherwise, no promises :lol: I may have a few more things you could use too. I'll just have to wait and see what hubster is wanting to keep for sure. Lots of yard tools floating around though. Plus, I may need your advice on some aquaponics things shortly as well. I'm getting a 16 round 4 ft deep pool tomorrow...if it drains right that is. Otherwise may be Wendesday instead. okay...rambling again. I am so tired! :lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sounds good.
feel free to toasty the pallets if there not in great shape :D
definatly let me know what hubby doesnt want to keep and we'll see what we can figure out, i could definatly do with an edger, anything that would make hand weeding easier, oo an outside broom/brush woudl be great too LOL my carport concrete is an interesting shade of clay powder from dozer :p

ill certianly help you with anything i can fishy wise :p
i figure we need a play date soon too :p

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Pallets will be toasty then unless I find one out there in decent shape. A couple were falling apart after I kinda sorta beat them with a hammer :lol: I will keep my eyes peeled for a decent broom. SIL took the hand edgers though. I know we have found several hoes, and shovels, and various other yard tools though if you need any of those. We're shovel rich around here. If ever we need to dig to China, we're all set with tools for the job :p I have to go back over there today and drag over some more lawn furniture for SIL, grab my shelves, and a few more big beams, and odds and ends. I'll see what I can find for you could use. :) And YES we need a play date soon, cause I could use some slobbery Dozer lovin! :D