Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well the house is clean...dishes are done (all except for the lunch dishes) and i just finnished lunch (bacon egg and cheese NOM)
need to do 1 more coat of paint on the 2 doors in my bedroom and then the paintbrush can be washed and dried...and then im having a shower and then im going out a little later.
yup decided im going to try the social thing (it may just be the meds talking lol) i do need to at least TRY to make some more friends lol.
gonna give the menu for the resturaunt one least check over so i knwo what im getting and dont get overwhelmed when i get there...buffet is very tempting but my stomach is not capable of withstaing that kind ofinput and my purse doesnt want to shell out buffet prices for 1 peice of chicken and the salad bar lol.
sounds silly but im nervous about meetingthese folks, talked to them allonline some, but still the physical in person stuff *ugh* but im feling positive today for whatever reason so im going for it.
i figure ive got plenty of reasons to leave early if need be, meet up starts at 6:30 untill whenever, figure i need to leave here by about 6ish to get upthere with traffic and be "fashionbly late" without being overly late...(im always early and woudl rather not be the first person there lol)
then ill probably leave the resturaunt no later than 8:30 which gets me home for about 9-9:15ish, girls can have their dinner late and get locked in a little later than they have been the past few days, but ill cover my tomatoes and lock the ducks in and such before i leave so i dont have to worry about doing that in the dark.

oh well, 3pm. i want to get that last coat of paint done so im gone again.
laters folks.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I'm excited to know how things went!!! Then again, I have no social life at all. So I'll be excited vicariously!!!:cool:

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
snapshot said:
I'm excited to know how things went!!! Then again, I have no social life at all. So I'll be excited vicariously!!!:cool:
I can't wait to hear how things went too!

Guess that makes two of us with no social life :) What am I saying? My last meaningful conversation was with a cow - I have no life, period :lol:

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Well, it's 9:30 here so I'm taking that to mean you're having a good time. :) Hope you make lotsa new friends!!!!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well left home a little later than i planned origionally as i decided to feed and lock in the girls before i left to be on the safe side.
got there and met eveyrone, not a huge group this month but everyone was very nice
got out of there as a "cheap date" too as i ordered a portion of steamed dumpings and a water which after taxes was a delicious and not too bad for me under $4 for dinner! *nice* and they were very good dumplings!

but yeah had a good night, they seemed to like me as thyve invited me to future events so YAY. i think ill deifnatly be trying to make sure to make it to at least one of ther 2 meetups per month :)
just wanted to check in, let folks know i had fun AND made it home safe (figure i should have somewhere to check in when im meeting new folks so if dsomething does happen folks know to come looking for me when i dont :p

trash is out, dogs have been potty, just finnishing my night with a cookie and then its off to bed. im BEAT! being social is tiring!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So glad to hear that you had a good time! :hugs

Thanks for checking in, too! I was fidgetting for doc to go to bed so I could check in and see how it went for ya! :D Go ahead and add me to the no social life/life list! :lol:

SSDreamin

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Glad you had a good time, and got cheap/yummy food to boot! :drool Chinese food. My favorite! But both my guys despise it, so I never get to have it :tongue

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
I'm having a life today, and I don't wanna go! :lol:

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
oh my its a tit bit nipply this morning so im warming up with a bowl of oatmeal...
today started off....well on one of those feet. i sliped on the way down to feed the goats (dont knwo how but managed to not spill everything but my ankles now ouchie) then i spilt the duck water all over me, then i slammed my knee into the door frame stepping over the dog gate for the back room...*doh*
i have a headache which after waking up with it and thinking how the hell do i get a hangover when i dont drink i realized therein lies my problem. i was so busy running around getting stuff done yesterday that i was SEvERLY under my liquids quota. so gotta rehydrate today...

which means given this mornings start today is going to be a relitivly SLOW day.

Id like to grab a peice of scrap ply and drill the holes in it and try and get the cabinate door handles spray painted today.
and last night upon getting home and knowing it was going to be chilly i whent searching for pajamas that fit and well...NONE fit LOL, i put on my feety pajamas but kept getting tangled up in them i MIGHT try and take those in today cause i LOVE my feety pajamas.

i need to do laundry but still dont have a washing line and still havent hooked up the washing machine... see the washingmachine i have came with only 1 hose to connect to the water, however the back of the machine has 2 hose attatchment points, one of which is capped with a plastic cap (that im pretty sure has been GLUED into place as i cannot remove it for the life of me...
so all this time ive been setting aside the clothes i dont need to get washed later, and the stuff i do need has been taken to the laundramat once a month (i pretty much ear the same thing for a few days on "lazy days" so laundry doesnt realy pile up...but ive got a laundry basket full fo dog blankets and sweaters ect...and a bunch of stuff that needs to make it to goodwill donation box so...
i finally got off my rear, talked to my dad and talked to a few other people and i can leave the cap on the hot side hook it up as "cold only" (as it has its own internal heater for if i need hot, but i usually wash cold anyway) and it wont do any damage to the machine...so YAY. i refuse to do that today though because given how my morning has started out, id probably end killing myself somehow... i also need a line hooked up so i can dry stuff.

so yeah.
todays plan is mabe paint the handles for the cabinates and possibly some sewing...
tomorrows plan is up to town for milk
and saturday im going to the auction in scotts hill, just to take a peek. whihc means ill try and get the washing machine hooked up on sunday

right now though im snuggled under a blanket with plenty of internet stuff tosurf to keep me busy for a little while untill i feel like tackling a project or 2 lol.