Pink Fox: its Raining...IN MY HOUSE! :/

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
pinkfox said:
ive been told so many times that as a 26yr old "girl' theres no way i can survive int he self sufficient lifestyle...even now theres so much stigma that only men can pound fences and sheer sheep, but i refuse to accept that
You'll love it here then. I don't think anyone would dare even INSINUATE that girls can't wield axes and pound fence posts and gut animals with only a dull knife...

:D

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Abifae, don't scare her off.

She has to ease into our crazy batch of ya hoos!!

But is that list getting longer or is it just me??

g

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome My sister lives in Fairfield, CT.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
I'm near glenolam in the eastern part of the state. I like it better on this side of the river. I grew up in Middletown. I like to visit but I don't want to move back there.
:welcome Sounds like you'll fit right in!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
lol, oh dont worry theres no scaring me, as a zoo keeper i worked with a zebra...he was scary...he was a very mean zebra that wanted nothing more than to trample you to death and eat yourface...since then, i compare everything to working with that crazy zebra and havent yet found antyhign quite as scary as a psychotic zebra lol.

in reality though, i realy am very difficult to frighten off or offend lol. im very easy going overall...

unless someone insults my nekkid dogs...then i turn into a mean redhead!

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
BarredBuff said:
I bet I could frighten ya

I have that gift :D
Pinkfox, he's harmless.. hey BarredBuff, look over there...GOATS!!!

:lol:

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
BarredBuff said:
I bet I could frighten ya

I have that gift :D
Pinkfox, he's harmless.. hey BarredBuff, look over there...GOATS!!!

:lol:
Ask my cousins fiancee? He had to get new underwear.......... :lol:

GOATS!!!!

pinkfox

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
fun day today...
i found out yesterday my battery (which was new at the end of summer) had died...
its under warentee so if it does it again ill be taking it in to get a new one...
so today i had to use the portable jump to get her started...
that was fun...you see my car is parked surrouned by about 4 ft of snow/ice, in order to jump my car i had to clamber through that 4 ft of ice/snow mountain to open the bonnet and hook her up.
she started though *yay*

then the real fun started...oh yeah...2 inches of ice under my entire car...
i have a chrysler sebring...its front wheel drive...but that means nothing when all 4 wheels as sat on 2 foot of shiney ice.
it took a combination of me and my dad, a shovel 2 bucket fulls of sand and a bucket full of ice and about an hour to finally free her form her icy prison...

oh and just to add to the fun my dad says "your tires seem low..."
so we checked those with the compressor...
supposed to be 30psi all around...actually psi was 10...LOL yup definatly needed air...
my spare had NO recording tire pressure...yeah that would have sucked in an emergency...my spare being flat.

left my car running for a good 1/2 hour...
turned her off, turned her back on and the battery was definatly struggling...she started after a second or two, but she didnt want to.
still have to go back out there and try to get her going again to see how the battery is liking it now.

otherwise, not a very exciting day.
got the bird cages clean, vacumed and trash done and even made jack my macaw a new little play gym :)

i cant wait untill spring, im javing such cabin fever.