PMS HELP- GIRLS ONLY

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
I know there has to be something that will help with RAGEING PMS.
I mean I could push people into oncoming traffic, without blinking. Everything is irritating!!!

*And you guys who are reading this even thought it says girls only, learn something.*

They use to put women in the loony bin for this kind of PMS. I know, my grandmother was committed when she was forced thru menopause due to a panhysterectomy. They didn't have the resources she needed. However I do have the resources and I am calling on them for help. That means you ladies. I am dreading menopause.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Hold on, we've got a thread around here somewhere. Seems to me it was about a month ago....

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Wifezilla said:
Is it PMS or PMDD?
http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disorders/premenstrual_dysphoric_disorder_pmdd/hic_pms_and_pmdd.aspx

And yeah..that urge to throw people in traffic. I get it :p Lets just say I am amazed hubby, son #2 and the cats are still alive.
I don't know. But I was complaining to DH who is very tolerent and he said,"well there is a rope hanging from the front tree." "Well, who do I start with?" was my answer. "No, I meant for you." :gig He said with an evil grin.

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
He is either very brave or not too smart... I can't find a thread dedicated to the topic. It must been part of something else. Sorry! I've had the question myself lately. I think last time it was a combination of cabin fever/sadd and PMS. People seriously needed to be hurt!

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Diet plays a HUGE role in how the bodies hormones are working.
Listing what you eat in general, and what you tend to crave and eat during week 4 will help a great deal.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
I looked at the PMDD, and Wifie, I fit quite a few of those symptoms, not to mention my right hip is killing me because I am ovulating.

BB- What should I change? I eat very well, and I am craving salt big time. I was at the feed store and I have to tell you the salt licks smelled really yummy. I was really tempted to lick one. Fermented thing too.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Damummis said:
I looked at the PMDD, and Wifie, I fit quite a few of those symptoms, not to mention my right hip is killing me because I am ovulating.

BB- What should I change? I eat very well, and I am craving salt big time. I was at the feed store and I have to tell you the salt licks smelled really yummy. I was really tempted to lick one. Fermented thing too.
If you are craving lots of salt then adrenal issues are at the root.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
I LOVE salt, I thought it was because I was raised by the ocean. Need the salt shaker? It is by me. I could salt everything, ever since I can remember. Super low blood pressure to boot.

*off to research*
Thanks BB, feel free to chime in at will.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Damummis said:
I LOVE salt, I thought it was because I was raised by the ocean. Need the salt shaker? It is by me. I could salt everything, ever since I can remember. Super low blood pressure to boot.

*off to research*
Thanks BB, feel free to chime in at will.
There is a thread on AF, and it has links to the intensive reading materials on www.mothering.com as well.
Well worth the time.

Do continue eating good amounts of real sea slat, that has not been refined at all.
Your adrenals are needing it, and there is no reason to limit it.
Start your morning with a glass of water with sea salt added to it.
That will give you the boost needed.
And keep all potassium rich food intake real low.

Latest posts