PMS HELP- GIRLS ONLY

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
MsPony said:
I have wicked PMDD :) I'm surprised no one or nothing has died yet, I do have guns in the house, and bullets in the bathroom cupboards :gig

I don't know about you, but my first day is horrible...heavy, heavy bleeding (I feel like I am peeing myself), bad cramps and well...my intestines...yuou know. BC never helped, in fact the only thing that helps is staying in bed and watching movies :D

I want/need to try maca.
Get your iron levels checked too ;)
I had them checked one time when I was in the ER after falling off my pony and they were fine :/ I think I was 17? Was hardcore vegan back then.

I still don't eat any red meat or spinach, I don't take any supps either..ill have to get it rechecked though.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
MsPony said:
Bubblingbrooks said:
MsPony said:
I have wicked PMDD :) I'm surprised no one or nothing has died yet, I do have guns in the house, and bullets in the bathroom cupboards :gig

I don't know about you, but my first day is horrible...heavy, heavy bleeding (I feel like I am peeing myself), bad cramps and well...my intestines...yuou know. BC never helped, in fact the only thing that helps is staying in bed and watching movies :D

I want/need to try maca.
Get your iron levels checked too ;)
I had them checked one time when I was in the ER after falling off my pony and they were fine :/ I think I was 17? Was hardcore vegan back then.

I still don't eat any red meat or spinach, I don't take any supps either..ill have to get it rechecked though.
Normal levels should be around at least 60, and all the way up to 127. 17 is quite low.

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Sorry, I was 17 years old :p I'm almost 21 now...haven't eaten red meat since then! Well once, I felt super weak so I ate a hamburger for iron lol.

Damummis

Microfarmer
Reaction score
Well after a stupid bonehead move of drinking WAY to much, I am nursing the hungolian flu big time. :he :he :barnie
Not to mention I just came in from culling a hen with a huge hole in her. :hit
Emotions all over the place. I am still craving salt, and seafood. I am not a big seafood eater but tonight it is shrimp, crab and scallops (not for me, I am allergic to just scallops food wise). Braised spinach, craving that too and WATER. No vino tonight. :sick

I need to mense!!!!!

ohiogoatgirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
this is a great thread!
my sisters and mom are total nuts all the time so when they hit the red week i try to stay outside as much as possible!!! i haven't had bad cramps or moodswings or anything yet.... :fl i read that raspberry leaf tea is good for women. especially during the red week. but you have to find a kind that is just raspberry leaf, nothin else, just leaves. anyone tried this? i need to get some for my family! :gig

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
ohiogoatgirl said:
this is a great thread!
my sisters and mom are total nuts all the time so when they hit the red week i try to stay outside as much as possible!!! i haven't had bad cramps or moodswings or anything yet.... :fl i read that raspberry leaf tea is good for women. especially during the red week. but you have to find a kind that is just raspberry leaf, nothin else, just leaves. anyone tried this? i need to get some for my family! :gig
Love the stuff.

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Bubblingbrooks said:
MsPony said:
Moody mare :p I imagine it says not for human consup., oh well :p
:hu
That was one of those times you had to be in my head, duh! ;)

Moody mare is rasberry leaves, my mare was old and didn't have cycles anymore, otherwise I would have used it for her.

Latest posts