POTUS Impeachment Trials

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pelosi said Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., chair of the intelligence committee, and Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., chair of the Judiciary committee, are among the seven prosecutors, or "managers."

The other managers include: Rep. Hakeem Jeffries, D-N.Y., Rep. Val Demings, D-Fla., Rep. Jason Crow, D-Wis., Rep. Sylvia Garcia, D-Texas, and Rep. Zoe Lofgren, D-Calif.

Not even one R or I in there. Being a I myself, I wouldn't sign up for that job!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Pelosi said Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif., chair of the intelligence committee, and Rep. Jerry Nadler, D-N.Y., chair of the Judiciary committee, are among the seven prosecutors, or "managers."
Not even one R or I in there.

That's kinda the point. They are "prosecutors" so they sure wouldn't pick a Republican for that role. You don't put people on the side of the president as a prosecutor.
How can they call all those D's unbiased?
These guys aren't supposed to be unbiased - they are prosecutors.

And guess what? Trumps "defense" team will very likely be all Republicans. Just makes basic sense.

The Senate is the jury - they are the ones who are supposed to be unbiased.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
That's kinda the point. They are "prosecutors" so they sure wouldn't pick a Republican for that role. You don't put people on the side of the president as a prosecutor.

These guys aren't supposed to be unbiased - they are prosecutors.

And guess what? Trumps "defense" team will very likely be all Republicans. Just makes basic sense.

The Senate is the jury - they are the ones who are supposed to be unbiased.

Makes sense now, kind of... for the Clinton impeachment there was bipartisan support.
The Republican controlled House of Representatives decided with a bipartisan vote of 258–176 (31 Democrats joined Republicans) to commence impeachment proceedings against Clinton on October 8, 1998.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
This impeachment thing is one giant cluster. Is there corruption in the swamp. I believe definitely yes. Is this thing politically motivated, yes. Is Trump a saint, no. Some politicians were calling for impeachment before he took office.

IMHO, this is all "bread and circuses". The real corruption runs deep, this is a shallow distraction.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My wife and I used to be a big fans of the NFL but sadly we quit watching or following and don't care any longer. The game rules have changed so much, we hardly recognize it any longer. And with all this taking a knee during the national anthem BS pissed both of us off. So I don't envision us watching the NFL anytime in the foreseeable future, let alone ever being fans again. Sorry for the rant... but sometimes the truth is painful.

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This impeachment thing is one giant cluster. Is there corruption in the swamp. I believe definitely yes. Is this thing politically motivated, yes. Is Trump a saint, no. Some politicians were calling for impeachment before he took office.

IMHO, this is all "bread and circuses". The real corruption runs deep, this is a shallow distraction.

Follow the money my friend, it will lead you to the root of corruption.

The good book says: "For the love of money is the root of all kinds of evil:"

I don't even like money, but sadly you have to have it in order to pay taxes. There are two thing certain in life, death and taxes. Everybody will die and everybody will pay taxes.

Last edited: