POTUS Impeachment Trials

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
so is the Democratic party "split" a prediction?

I have been a registered independent all my voting life and I have voted both sides of the isle in my lifetime. But the way it stand right now, there is no way I could vote Democratic again. The party has moved way to far left for even me.

I would welcome a democratic split and could see myself voting for a moderate Democrat in the future but not now, no way.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I wish we could have a "Moderate" party. Both the Republicans and the Democrates have good too far in the extreme directions for me. I would love to see an election where each nominee gets X amount of money to compaign with and that is it.
Great idea!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For the longest time people remained respectful here. I'm going to say this again - my issue with trump has always been his character not his politics.

She really should consider herself lucky, he didn't spit in her hand. That's what I would have done if it were me.

This statement....saddest thing I've ever read on this forum. SMH...and walking away.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
For the longest time people remained respectful here. I'm going to say this again - my issue with trump has always been his character not his politics.

This statement....saddest thing I've ever read on this forum. SMH...and walking away.

I was speaking honestly and sometimes it's not pretty...

But I can say, now all this investigation stuff is out of the way. I hope and pray our government, (on both sides of the isle) buries their hatchets. The country needs healing to begin badly.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score

Latest posts