Preparedness for SHTF or Mutant Zombie Biker Invasion .. Ready?

dragonlaurel

Improvising a more SS life
Reaction score
Mackay said:
Ldychef2k said:
I have stockpiled untold rolls of toilet paper by removing the paper core and flattening the rolls into storage boxes (lined with trash bags). I believe I have upwards of 400 rolls now. A lesser number of paper towels.

.ll.
I have given up on stockpiling Toilet Paper.

I have purchased color coded cheap wash cloths. Every one gets their own color, about 10 a each. And if the SHTF a bucket with lid with chlorine bleach will be in the bath room. I do not expect electricity to go off so the washer will work. If not the chlorine should do the job anyway. I do stockpile bleach

and actually I need to find or get info on other bleaching agents that are in dry form... anyone know about that?
Check pool suppliers about dry bleach. Check out other sanitizers too, since bleach + water = dioxin by-products. You don't want to accidently poison your self or your land.

pdsavage

Power Conserver
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
The website that you are thing about may be The Frugal Squirrel . I haven't been on their site for some time, but I believe that they usually had survival related works of fiction for download. It's possible that the book where you read about eh MZB was titles "Lights Out". I have a pdf copy that I can send you if you are interested.

It's tough when a spouse refuses to prepare or support your preps. Originally my wife didn't, but living down a in hurricane prone area, it was easy to get her to eventually move from hurricanes to general emergency preps. Try to find some type of local hazard, and get him on board for that. Then expanding preps is not as big of a deal.
yep thats the one,thank you...EDIT TO SAY:can't find lights out in the site :(
Also wouldnt it be a good idea to save phone books for emergancy TP hehe...I mean most poepl now look up on the net if they need a number right,And if SHTF well most people wont be able to use the phone anyway...Speaking of phone people make sure you buy one of the old phones one with a cored and needs no electricity comes in handy when the power is out and you cant recharge those cell phones....

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
Best I can do on short notice !

Chocolate in its purest form.
http://www.newsandreviews.in/media/blogs/Home/lady-eating-chocolate.jpg

Dace's house tomorrow morning.
http://www.hoax-slayer.com/images/beer-can-utah-townhouse4.jpg

I don't know about you, but I could snooze away a whole day on this sleeping porch.

http://www.baliholidayaccommodation.com/image_properties/outside-sleeping-porch.jpg
Thanks Ldy!

That choclate bar looks giant and perfect, I'll take it (can you make me look like the model too? That would be spiffy :thumbsup

I'll definitely take the sleeping porch, looks like a little bit of heaven AND I think it will provide the perfect vantage point to keep an eye out for approaching Mutant Bike Zombies.

That pile of empties? Hmm, looks icky, think I'll pass. Better to keep them full and load them into a catapult to knock the Zombies off their bikes.

So, will they be on Harleys?

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Occamstazer said:
That sleeping porch looks pretty good, but what about the bugs?
Bugs? Occam, didn't you hear???!!

Biker Mutant Zombies are on their way!

Bugs *shakes head as she walks away* Sheesh.

Boyd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
The website that you are thing about may be The Frugal Squirrel . I haven't been on their site for some time, but I believe that they usually had survival related works of fiction for download. It's possible that the book where you read about eh MZB was titles "Lights Out". I have a pdf copy that I can send you if you are interested.

It's tough when a spouse refuses to prepare or support your preps. Originally my wife didn't, but living down a in hurricane prone area, it was easy to get her to eventually move from hurricanes to general emergency preps. Try to find some type of local hazard, and get him on board for that. Then expanding preps is not as big of a deal.
ya'll are correct :) That's where a bunch of us coined the frame from Lights out :) Basically any raiders that would steal, pillage loot n burn are MZB's :)

Oh yeah, and frugal squirrels is another great forum, but didn't want to post the link here cuz I wasn't sure if I was allowed seeing its sorta competition..

old fashioned

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
Add one of these to your equipment list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
Now THAT is just too awesome. Too bad they aren't mass producing those cause I want one--heavy on the WANT factor & would probably be way too much $$.
I will not show that to the boys as I know they'd go nuts for it and I'd never hear the end of that "I want, I want, I want". :th

My only concern would be just how easy the release is to go from compact to full gun. I couldn't tell what he did & would be worried about it releasing too easily and at inopportune times.

Latest posts