Preparedness for SHTF or Mutant Zombie Biker Invasion .. Ready?

ohiofarmgirl

Sipping Bacon Martinis
Reaction score
oh no!!! sorry dace!

but while you're out there screamin at them zombies.. give them the finger and let them know i'm ready too!

ha!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
hey saucy Dace. I am sorry your having a bad day. :hugs

pdsavage, my husband thought I was nuts also. My canning was a great "hobby" he put up with. When the company he worked for sold last July and our pay was cut by 2/3 he changed his tune. I hope you are never put in such an extreme situation but if so you will be ready. Sounds like with your little homestead you will be ready for anything.

You know I don't think the toilet paper thing should really be that big of an issue. If TSHTF wiping our bottoms is not going to be on the top of our priority list.

;)

g

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
ohiofarmgirl said:
oh no!!! sorry dace!

but while you're out there screamin at them zombies.. give them the finger and let them know i'm ready too!

ha!
Will do!

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
You may when your 400 rolls of TP run out.... elsewise make sure you are very good at plant identification.
I see this is a sensitive subject for you; it might be best if we changed the subject.

Dace: Sorry you have had a terrible day. Anything we can do? Charades? Pictionary? Old episodes of Friends? My daughter has every season on DVD. That and Golden Girls cheesecake is the universal cure for anything.

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Send chocolate..... lots of it.

Heheee, no worries, nothing that a couple cold beers and a good nights sleep won't cure.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Best I can do on short notice !

Chocolate in its purest form.
lady-eating-chocolate.jpg

Dace's house tomorrow morning.
beer-can-utah-townhouse4.jpg

I don't know about you, but I could snooze away a whole day on this sleeping porch.

outside-sleeping-porch.jpg

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Designing Women anyone?

I'll bring my rape whistle. :lol:
My favorite episode was called "Dash Goff -- The Writer". He described the women as they were shown in period dress, shot in sepia tones. And the recitation of his work ended with: That MaryJo, That Charlene, That Julia. And that Suzanne.

Loved that show.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
I almost had it right.

Thank you. It made me cry, just like always.