Preparedness for SHTF or Mutant Zombie Biker Invasion .. Ready?

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Yeah dac, I want one.

WZ, that second link had me really cracking up.
Writing a step-by-step instruction manual to every apocalyptic situation is impossible. For example, if you live in a large city center, youd want a book thats simply 200 pages of screamable quotes you can select from before youre immediately dead.
:lol:

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
I know...that one was awesome :gig

This one cracked me up too...
The good news is, if youre an average American, you can survive up to six years on fat reserves alone. The bad news is, you also feed up to one family of rapist bikers. You cant trust anyone in this apocalypse. Survivors will spread out and pick the world clean like an Asian person eating seafood. Most everyones survival plan will be moving towards the nicest place and stealing everything along the way, so pick the nastiest location you can tolerate and stay there. If someone comes near you, give them bear traps and other reasons to regret their decision. In the ELE apocalypse, theres no real point in being nice. But remember: Youre in charge of humanitys last moments of history. Try not to spend them as a rapist biker.

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned The Judge? I'm hoping to add that to my zombie defense arsenal ;) A number four shotload should hold a few of them at bay.

dacjohns said:
Add one of these to your equipment list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
I saw that link a few months ago, we sent it around our local gun forum.

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
reinbeau said:
Haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned The Judge? I'm hoping to add that to my zombie defense arsenal ;) A number four shotload should hold a few of them at bay.

dacjohns said:
Add one of these to your equipment list.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D99NHb6B03s
I saw that link a few months ago, we sent it around our local gun forum.
I liked the Judge with its ability to shoot 410 shotshells, at close range you can't miss.

The prototype dacjohns posted is slick as all heck, having a gun in your pocket or purse when a hoodlum shows up only gets it taken away from you.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
I have The Judge Public Defender model as one of my personal carry guns. The cylinder is longer than the barrel! That thing is a HOOT to shoot!! :gig

800px-Taurus_Public_Defender.jpg

I just saw these new shells for it the other day.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/t.../en/common/search/search-box.jsp.form1&Go.x=0

I'm gonna have to try a box or three of those out!

xpc

Doubled and twisted
Reaction score
Slick looking gun but at $500+ is a bit pricey for me - what is a defense disc?

PDX1 410  Developed for use in the Taurus Judge revolver, this short-range defense ammo is loaded with three plated Defense Discs and 12 plated BB pellets.