Quail_Antwerp: Words from the Barnyard...

BeccaOH

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
an update on the toddler's death.
The coroner ruled it a grand mal seizure and not related to cough syrup. QA can give more details. Funeral was Saturday.

I wanted to let you know that the plan was to move QA's "new" trailer house today. I haven't heard any update yet, but it should be done by now.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Is everyone ready for an update???!!!!

First, thank you everyone for the thoughts and prayers for my family and my cousins family. I've never had to attend a child's funeral before, and I pray I never get that opportunity again.

As for cause of death, we're still waiting for toxicology (sp?) to come back, but the autopsy didn't find anything but FOOD in his stomach - no residues of medicines of any kind. They do know he had a seizure. Jan had been born in 2006 at 24 weeks gestation, so he was a super premie and had severe health problems from birth.

He also had a deep love for God, and would walk around raising his hand saying, "I'm His" and "God loves me." He also woke up every morning singing "Rise and Shine" and would go straight into "This Is the Day that the Lord has Made". The services were beautiful.

Now, in other news..........

OUR HOUSE WAS MOVED TODAY!!!

:ya :weee :celebrate :bun :woot

We're waiting for the kiddos to get home from school and then we're off to Lowe's to see about getting the right amount of electrical wire so we can get the electric hooked up, and hoping to start levelling it tomorrow - and maybe if we're really blessed with time and good weather this week, we can start moving in next week!!! :fl Oh I hope I hope I hope!!

I took lots of pics, but since I don't have a computer at home, I'll see if I can sweet talk dear Becca into uploading pics for me later if I get them on disc.

I can't wait to start planning our house warming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

justusnak

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!:weee I cant waite to see the pics!! This week will fly by, you will see...and before you know it, you will be putting things away...in your NEW HOME!! WOOHOO!!!

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
That is awesome. You should be all moved in and ready to rock before the weather changes.

TTs Chicks

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:weee congrats - now the fun part set up and move in :D Can't wait for the pics.