Rammy's Rabbit Thread

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
🐭I hate rats. I have tried poison which worked at first but now they are avoiding it.:barnie I bought a Ratinator. Havent caught ONE dang rat. :somad I had bought a rolling mouse trap thingy that you use with a 5 gallon bucket filled with water and little ramps to get to the bait smeared on the rubber center piece you put on. I put peanut butter on it as per instructions. The little B*****ds pulled the rubber piece over to the edge and ate the peanut butter off!!!!:he
I mean, seriously?
The possibility of a rat terrier is getting more and more likely. But my luck the stupid dog wont catch a single rat anyway. :th

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Checked the rolling rat trap this morning. Little bturds ate the peanut butter off the bar. :heNo dead ones in the water.:rant Maybe I just need to get rid of all my animals so there is no food here. :barnieI hate rats.:smack

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Can you get or borrow a game cam or WYZE to see how the rats are beating the trap? Might be something easy enough to solve?
Got a camera. Just need to get batteries.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Can you ration feed so theres no extra left to feed the rats? Its more work, but might be worth it?
I sweep up and lock up all feed at night but thats not detered them.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I noticed my two pregger does fighting between the cages this morning. Is there anything I can put up to stop it? Belle was grabbing Bettys fur. I thought about cutting a piece of plywood but not sure how I can get it thru the door. They are both due Monday.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I was wondering if they have DNA kits for rabbits.

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Just came in from weighing the kits. The smallest one is only 1.87 ounces.:( The largest is 3.13 ounces. When weighing one of Bettys kits, one jumped out of my hands and fell onto the tote next to where I was weighing them.:ep There was a little hay ontop of the lids but I hope its not hurt. :bow

Rammy

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I hope so. 🐇:fl

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Pic of my oldest original barn cat turned storage building cat turned too old to jump the fence and got her own dog house by the house cat now maybe indoor cat since shes probably not going to be around much longer cat.

Blackie

View attachment 15018

i wish i could do that all winter... not really, but when it is cold and howling outside that looks like a nice attitude to have about it all...