rodeogirl's journey to being self-sufficient

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So I'm starting my second job next Monday. It's going to be nice to have another income but now I need to find a babysitter for the nights I work.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ya but the economy is to the point to where you can't make it on a single paycheck

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
This right here is why the free box at the public library is the best
20170928_174245.jpg
you can never have too many cook books and my favorite are the old ones. You never know what you'll find in them

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
It is a powerful antiviral, antifungal, antibacterial and antiparasitic. It strengthens your immune system, purifies blood, creates better blood circulation and lymph flow in your entire body. I think it's also called fire cider.

rodeogirl

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I havent made it yet but this is the recipe but this is the recipe I'm going to use

Master Tonic Recipe

I suggest you wear gloves, because you will be handling hot peppers and other spicy things. Also be careful, it will smell very strong and it may stimulate your sinuses in a moment - but don’t worry, even while making it, you can get relieving sinus-cleansing benefits.

Author: Diet of Life

Ingredients

2 tbsp turmeric powder or 2 knuckles of turmeric root
24 oz apple cider vinegar (always use organic)
¼ cup finely chopped garlic
¼ cup finely chopped onion
2 fresh peppers, the hottest you can find (be careful with the cleaning – wear gloves!)
¼ cup grated ginger
2 tbsp grated horseradish

Instructions

Add all the ingredients to a bowl, except for the vinegar. Combine them.Transfer this mixture into a Mason jar.Now, pour some apple cider vinegar to the mix until it fills up to the top. The best is when ⅔ of the jar consists of dry ingredients. The rest should be vinegar up to the top.Close tightly. Then shake well.Keep the jar in a cool and dry place for about 2 weeks. Shake well several times a day.After 14 days, squeeze well then strain it through a plastic strain. You can put gauze over it to get even better results. Squeeze well to make sure all the juice comes out.You can use the rest of the dry mixture when cooking.

Once you are finished, your master tonic will be ready for immediate use! You do not need to keep the tonic in your fridge – it should last for a long time.

Extra Tip: You can also use it for cooking. Mix it with olive oil to make salad dressing or use it with your sauteed veggies.

Dosage Tips:

CAUTION: The flavor of the drink is very strong and hot!If you feel a burning sensation after taking it, eat a slice of orange or lime after.Gargle and swallow.Take 1 tablespoon daily to strengthen the immune system and fight cold.You may increase your amount every day until you reach a dose of 1 small liquor glass a day.If you are dealing with a more serious disease or infection, take 1 tablespoon of the tonic 5-6 times a day.Note that it is safe for pregnant women and children – in small doses – as the ingredients are all-natural without any toxins.