ROOSMOM'S JOURNAL

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
Quail_Antwerp said:
You know, I have the same complaint. How is it that a man just knooooooooooooooows everything....even if he's never done it!

:rolleyes:
We just know. :D

I've got tendonitis also. It's a pain. :lol:

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
dacjohns said:
I'm a pain :lol:
*ducks and runs while hoping he has broad shoulders and can take a joke..........................*

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
RM
great pic of that buck and hubby! that is one hefty nice deer! :)

(A man's anything must always be "bigger")--LOL-LOL

on the elbow. my elbow problem was severe. neck disc rupture. it sure wasn't tennis elbow for me and I was diagnosed with that also. Til it hurt so much I got an MRI and it was my neck. My whole arm lost power...hurt...I would drop things when it got worse. Ripping, burning type strain in the upper top shoulder area. Just something to consider, alot of arm pain can be assocatied directly back to the neck.

Hope you feel better soon! :) always something isn't it..LOL

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I could spend a lot of time here doing quotes. Please do not edit out your posts. OK here i GO

2DREAM yes I found on internet, I have it at home, I will post the address tonight, it is brain tanning.

QA, you can hope because YOU DONT HUNT.....LOL. I am glad... really I am.

*she throws a baseball at dacjohns as he tries to run away, it hits him upside the head*

Yes I know how you men "just know"......
and yes it is a pain, and I can only take one pain at a time so go visit QA :lol:

Come on FC lets go have some coffee and discuss the elbow thing and let these two alone with their sad humor......:gig

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
roosmom said:
I could spend a lot of time here doing quotes. Please do not edit out your posts. OK here i GO

2DREAM yes I found on internet, I have it at home, I will post the address tonight, it is brain tanning.

QA, you can hope because YOU DONT HUNT.....LOL. I am glad... really I am.

*she throws a large glass plate at dacjohns as he tries to run away, it hits him upside the head*

Yes I know how you men "just know"......
and yes it is a pain, and I can only take one pain at a time so go visit QA :lol:

Come on FC lets go have some coffee and discuss the elbow thing and let these two alone with their sad humor......:gig
Ohhh and now she got me! Ok I fixed my edited post and put what I originally had in the quotes back, but if he says I offended him, I'm taking it back out!

Coffee sounds good!

hey wait, did you just call me a pain?!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:lol:

You and dacjohns. Now I am going to edit my post so that he doesnt get hurt by what I am throwing, :gig

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:mad: I HATE WINTER, I HATE WINTER.

I love the purity of it, can handle the cold, not. But somwhere during my young adult years I began to realize I am not immortal. It may have been the rollover, maybe the two deer accidents or the couple fender benders. I think it was the rollover.
Anyway, it has been snowing since sunday. I think it quit monday for about four hours. We now have about 18 inches here in our area, there is at least two foot futher north. At first it was soft fluffly snow. Now it it kinda wet.
I brushed the pen roof off yesterday. It had a foot on it. I shovelled the chickies paths. Broomed off the round circle under the pine tree they like to get under when I let them out.
What I cant stand is the drive to work. 15 miles one way. It is getting to the point I wish I didnt have to do it. I dont mind it going home, just coming, yuck. I dont even worry about hitting deer anymore, bring on the deer. I spaz about all the other drivers.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Where is the SHIVERING with COLD smilie???

You keep that snow, girl! Do Not Send it MY WAY!!!! :D :D

Actually, weatherbug says snow and thunder storms are headed here. We are reportedly getting up to 8 inches tonight and tomorrow.