RTR- Living the Good Life

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
firem3 said:
the tides been having some trouble lately and since the human road block is hurt......ah what the heck ROLL TIDE!!! i hope they give them Vol's a good thrashing, respectfully of course. :)
Just great, another BAMA fan. Please don't rub it in too much after Saturday.

GO VOLS!! :fl :lol: :th

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Sorry about the house thing. But one day soon you will probably find "The Perfect One" and at a better price. One door closes....Another one will open and we all know that door is always the best door.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
sorry about not getting the house, I know you are sad. Nothing like that new property to make a home! but there will be another opportunity I am sure!

PotterWatch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I know how you feel about the house. Every time I think we are getting close to moving out of So. California, something happens that keeps us from it. I just have to keep thinking that it will happen when it is meant to. Hope it happens for you too!

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
ROOOOOOL TIDE ROLL!!!! 29-9 now thats a sound thrashing. :D RTR you should be feeling better now. sorry bout the house. dont give up though.

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for responding about the house. We aren't getting it because the owners decided they'd rather rent it to their sister's cousins' brothers' son... or something like that.

WOoot how bout that game punkin? haha!
Bama finally played in the second half of a football game.

Ughh I've been soo busy this weekend! Had to go take care of my great aunts chickens on Sunday because she is in the hospital (she'll be alright). Now I'm not complaining, but I don't see why her kids couldn't have their kids take care of them. But I guess thats what family is for. I just wasnt in the mood to go up there, after being out celebrating Bama's victory. I'm just glad I live close enough to help out a bit.

And umm.. I just heard Mr. Obama, doesn't have a birth certificate. not sure how true that is, but you can bet I'm looking into it.

Ohhh and I'm extremely worried about the economy. My hours got cut at work, hubs hours got cut, and now I'm all scared about not having food. Plus my teachers talk about it for about half the class period now.. >.<;

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Your perfect house will come! Just believe that:>) I think we are all worried about the economy, and we are all in the same boat...jobs aren't guarranteed anymore for any of us. Is it cheaper to buy in the country where you are? I know that around here it is alot less expensive to buy a house in the country than in town.

RTRChick

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I think it depends on if you want land with the house or not... or what part of town you are comparing to. Because some of the houses near the university are ridiculously expensive, and some in bad areas are way cheap. I'm just tired of watching my money go down the toilet in rent. My house payment would have been less than rent.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
well ya never know, if the rent situation goes bad for the buyer (?), you might get a call from her wanting to sell. stranger things have happened. being her BIL sisters cousins son or whatever, lol,-- family ain't the best renter sometimes..LOL-LOL

sorry about the hours being cut. with prices increasing who wants decreasing hours! yikes!

Do you have a well stocked pantry by any chance?