Sad... so sad

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
No. While I have a gmail account - I rarely use it. I'm old school and still use Yahoo mail and I NEVER stay logged in. My work email is always open at work, but we have really strong filters there. However, there's a connection in there somewhere... pretty sure about that. :hu
I don't want to worry you, but I'd suggest you switch to a Gmail account rather. Two friends of mine have Yahoo accounts and both got hacked, one more than once, the other I got a spammy email from the other day, when I asked him about it, he told me he hasn't used that account in ages and it wasn't from him. Gmail is so secure, if I don't log into the account for too long, I get a security alert letting me know the account got logged into and when I moved here from S.A. I couldn't get into my second (also Gmail) any more. They noticed I'm in a different country and trying to log in and locked me out.

samssimonsays

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
The week after Sandyhook a man in my town called the suicide help line. Said he wanted to shoot himself. They talked him off the ledge giving him the name to a counselor to see in the morning but his phone pinged near two schools that morning instead. EVERY school in the district went on immediate lock down. Kids were still on buses being dropped off so they rerouted them to the civic center where they were to stay indefinitely. Turned out, he was a single father and dropping his kid off at school like any other parent. He never intended to harm anyone BUT because of his call the night prior, and the shooting that had happened the week prior in another state, they acted unsure whether it would be a repeat. I would rather THAT happen, than them wait it out. :rolleyes:

Latest posts