Scary creature in my garage!!

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
HAHAHA FarmFresh that is priceless! I read that to DH and he chuckled, too!

Now, tell me, how did you train that pup to bring you her leash when she needs to go out?

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
See Tanks - it could be worse - the dreaded attack pom puppy.

That one had me rolling on the floor.

Tanks - let me know what happens with the music. Hope it works for you. The squirrels had a party in my attic back in the summer. They loved the music so much they tried to claw through my ceiling so they could raid my kitchen. It never fazed them. I think because one of my neighbors is a DJ and plays music that vibrates the whole neighborhood on a nightly basis. My wildlife figured out a long time ago that music equates to food laying around from a party.

Morel - that bear would have had fresh meat if that had been me.... I would have died of a heart attack right there in my own driveway. LOL I picture you singing "Lions and tigers and bears, OH MY.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I am enjoying this thread...wild! :)
attack of the POM!
LOL

stupidest thing I did was buy a rubber snake and try to scare Tony a few times with it.....well needless to say he acquired that snake and DID ME IN with it.....last straw, snake hit the garbage! LOL

It was funny when it was him, NOT funny when it all backfired on me and I kept running into that snake in bad places where he set me up......LOL-LOL

Farmfresh

City Biddy
Reaction score
See at least I can make you all laugh!

After the heart attack - I thought it was funny too.

Quail: She was tied out in the front yard on the little string to do her piddles. I don't think she is strong enough to retrieve a Q-tip! I gave the little poof a small sized Retriever dog biscuit the other day. She struggled with it for 20 minutes trying to hoist it around and nibble off the edges. I guess years of owing German Shepherds and Siberian Huskys has rather skewed my thinking. I thought those treats were bite size!:)

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Ok so your all frady cats!!! I am glad it's not just me. But today--I am on a mission. The house will rock and roll. At least for a while. I think I will go down there and set up my video camera. Maybe I can get the exit on tape. I'll let you know.

does anyone have the gift of identifying scat? I have a ton all over the floor, shelf and seats in my Rhino. I though about trying to ID the creature before I go after it.

Hey, just as I a typing this my little kitty, aprox 6 months old brought me a present. She came up to the door with a little gopher in her mouth. Thank goodness it was dead. I still think shes no match for the creature in the garage.

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
Oh my God you guys are hysterical....

:lol:

I'll be waiting patiently to find out what the furry thing is..... :pop

Keep us posted!

Lori

mrs.puff

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I bet it's a rat. We caught our first rat this fall. I was horrified. Fortunately it was down at the barn, nowhere close to our house.

We have the weirdest thing right now. We've got a little shrew or vole that lives in our wall. We have a hanging/sliding door there, so we can look in the wall. I see it run out once in a while. They're supposed to be hibernating, and they eat bugs and worms and stuff. So tell me, what is it eating? And there's another one in the woodpile behind the stove. I see it run out and steal a piece of catfood sometimes. hmmm.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
catfood attracts everything

a big old possum comes on the back porch to eat the catfood.....I turn on the light now before I step out. I ran into him a few times, once I tried to pet him in the dark thinking it was my cat....

then the cardinal birds fly onto the porch and scarf down catfood.

you name it, it wants catfood..LOL