shortages

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Seeing more examples of canning jars in plentiful supply. Prices are coming down, too

the price at our "local" wallys world was not much changed and large mouth lids were still bad and small mouth were also higher than i'd like but we did pick up a few boxes of the large mouth lids since i've not seen those much at all. amazing what they are charging for a small bit of metal and some gunk around the edge, but i do know they have the costs of the factory and people and all that... so... reuse the lids as much as we can for other things. that saves some expense later. we sure do try to get our money's worth out of all of them. :)

Mini Horses

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I drink soft drinks rarely...like maybe once or twice a year a drink. But YES prices are way, way up.

Of course, predicted to be a 6-8% overall on groc this year and some things as much as 10-12%. Dairy, meats, etc. On higher end. As we all know, grow and preserve all you can to reduce buying. Home cook.

It's bad and getting worse. But I feel ok because of things I don't consume, my farm production -- eggs, dairy, garden, poultry & goat. This is true for many of us. Consider where you are and where you can improve. 😊

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
i plan to. i guess i need to get that order in soon.
I ordered 50 from this place. Hatch date March 14

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I ordered 50 from this place. Hatch date March 14

i use ideal poultry