shortages

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I didn't notice any grocery shortages in WI in the last week. I forgot to check if Pilgrims chicken recovered. I haven't been in a big box store for a while, so IDK. I am curious what's going on outside of my area.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Still some TP and paper towel issues, but I think that is now idiot driven. Pork prices are high. Certain cleaning products are still hard to get. Many things in the grocery they don't get a lot of in or not as often so I've fallen back on keeping more of what I use in my pantry.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
No shortages here that I saw today (I usually do curbside pickup, haven’t been in a store in quite a while!) some prices are super high though.

Trying2keepitReal

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Many things in the grocery they don't get a lot of in or not as often so I've fallen back on keeping more of what I use in my pantry.
This here and the fact that they can keep or hire workers. We went into WalMart last weekend for the 1st time in months and the lady said some stuff they have limited shipments of but that they also can't get it on the shelves.

Meat and dairy were super high in processed. Nothing in the canning/preserving aisle. Water very low quantities

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I have heard that Mason canning jar lids wont be available until April 2022. I was unsuccessful in fact checking the claim.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
I have heard that Mason canning jar lids wont be available until April 2022. I was unsuccessful in fact checking the claim.
They had a ton at Lehman's Saturday, expensive, but plenty?

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Yesterday my wife went to Kroger, came home complaining about ground beef prices and the size of bacon packages . I already know it's not the right time to ask her for details, it's better to just listen and nod my head. I'll ask for details tomorrow.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸