shortages

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Menards canning supply shelves. What are you all in need of? You could order from menards website and choose pick up in store (If you have a menards close by) or delivery to your home.
IMG_20220118_181605322.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My oldest likes SunnyD which to me is the same thing...yuck. I grew up on Tang, marshmellow fluff and homemade goulash--did I just date myself. :cool:
I still remember my "Tang Introduction" my aunt said it's what the astronauts drank. After my second sip I thought to myself those astronauts we're brave to drink this stuff.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
I guess that’s a regional thing cause I have no idea what either of those things are 🤣
snicker salad is a little bit like waldorf salad, except use chopped up snickers bars in place of anything healthy, and the "dressing" is a cool whip concoction. It's disgusting, I loved it. :D My aunt made it for Thanksgiving to pacify children.

Tater tot hot dish is apparently a midwestern Lutheran phenomenon? Every church potluck would have a few tater tot hot dishes (and all the desserts were chocolate). It's tater tots and cheese, if you're lucky there might be meat. If you're really lucky they are in a single layer like the picture and crispy. More often it they were piled up in the pan so the center was mushy and the outside was crispy.

1642721831203.png