shortages

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
We are not seeing any shortages on food everything u want is available and some prices have gone down. Not critical itiams but Oreos and nutter butters prices are about half what they were last year. Gas has dropped below 3 dollars a gallon and the price of sheet tin at work is back to 20 something a sheet it was as high as 47 a sheet. The 20 dollar range is normal for the last five years for sheet tin. I'm calling it sheet tin but it is actually 4x8 26ga galvanized metal sheets
Let's hope this trend continues, inflation is the worst. I haven't seen $20.00 sheet metal at the home improvement stores yet. Still A LOT more than $47.00 a sheet even.

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
Low quality might be because everybody got the good stuff first....doesn't excuse the prices though. :(
Quality has been down for a while. 🙁 The tiny broccoli crowns pic was from a couple weeks ago. MI celery is used up and the CA celery is 1/3 to 1/2 the size. The price is lower, but not proportionately. I'm glad I dehydrated some celery, wish I had put up more...

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score

Latest posts