Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
hqueen13 said:
Green fluff.... not sure I want to know.... :hide
1 pkg. pistachio pudding mix
1-20oz. can of crushed pineapple, undrained
16 oz. container cool whip
1 cup or more mini marshmallows
nuts, if desired

Mix all together and chill. Remember don't drain the pineapple!

Also, do not MAKE the pudding. Just combine pudding mix with other ingredients. I bet I could mess around with flavors, but haven't tried yet.

DH and Molly are home now. We've had lunch so it's probably about nap time! Dinner at 5!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Come on January 9th!!!!!!! That is the date the property we are looking at can be sold!!!! Brother in law will write a check and we will rent from him. Our trailer is shrinking daily with Molly in here too! I can hardly wait to take "before" photos of the place! It's quite the fixer upper. But totally redeemable in my opinion. A whole room behind the kitchen for a pantry! Woohoo!

We paid storage for hopefully the last time today. Also washed Molly outside before it gets cold as she doesn't fit in the tub in the trailer. LOL Baked chicken, mashed potatoes and cucumber salad for dinner. I'm sitting here talking to you all and drinking a hot cup of ACV/water and listening to Blackberry Smoke. What a perfect New Years Eve!!!!!! Thanks you all!!!!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
We are building a pantry in two weeks :D And dinner sounds divine :love

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:ya It's almost here, snapshot!!! :ya

It's getting close enough that I'm almost holding my breath! :lol:

Happy New Year! :hugs

BeccaJoVon

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I have enjoyed reading your journal, and I'm looking forward to watching you build your new life.

~ Happy New Year ~

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
snap what part of MS are you in? I may have asked before...what RV park? We may have been planted there before ourselves :) I kinda miss the old RV, but I do NOT miss that darn payment!! We stayed at alot of places in MS, LA, AR, and TN with hubby's work...when he had work that is. I do miss the campfires *sigh* I bet you are ready to get out though. We generally camped with 2-4 kids and 2 big dogs...there were times I got a little crazy and just threw everybody out to get in the pool or ride bikes just to see some peace! I used to love the KOA's though...some of the nicest parks are KOA! If we ever get out of this financial drudgery of this poor economy...we may buy another RV, payin cash this time though, and hit the road again for a bit. Of course, that'd mean finding animal sitters and everything now too, but it'd be doable for payment in eggs and such ;) My neighbors are great! Anyway..I'm rambling :p Hope Jan. 9th comes soon enough for you! :)

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
snapshot said:
PMing you WBF!
Thanks snap! :) Lovely area you all are in! Praying that all is well with the acquisition of the new place next week!!!

CheerioLounge

Dessert Dreamer
Reaction score
Hey Snap! I can't wait to see pics of your new place!! Especially the Pantry! It's a lot of work, but so worth it! I am so glad we did it and when we do our next addition, blowing out the kitchen and living room at the other end of the house, a walk-in pantry and an island are are at the top of my wishlist.

BTW, I did a little research on the flower in your avatar (I know, I'm a little obsessive :rolleyes:) and found out it's a variety of tulip. Tulipa linifolia

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
I'm getting ready to order a new little digital camera to take detailed photos for ebay. My slr digital is the first one Canon made and only 5 mps. Great for most stuff but not the ones I will be taking. Right now I think that the Canon Powershot A3300 is the one I want. Any one have any experience with that one or any input/ advice?

In other news, a young girl at the park saw my sewing machine in the window and decided I was an expert seamstress. Yikes, not!!!!! She wanted me to cut the hood off of her fur (not sure what kind) coat. I told her that would look wrong and it needed a collar. So this morning I measured and cut the hood about 4 inches up on the sides and 3 and a half at the back. Put a de-fray liquid on the fur, tuked it and the lining under and slip stitched (think that is the right word) it across. It actually looks pretty good and she was really happy. I did not charge her as her boyfriend made my bootstand for me. I did explain that having a sewing machine did not make me an expert seamstress any more than owning a car makes her an expert mechanic. Glad that is out of the way though, I was stressing a little.

Other than that, just the usual stuff. Making a Crockpot Tamale Pie in the morning for dinners and cooking eggs, sausage and potatoes for breakfast burritos for the next week or so. Also cleaning tomorrow and ordering the camera so if anyone has comments, please let 'em rip!

Also any advice for what to do with a fur hood.:lol: It's mine now!