Snapshot--Moving on (A couple of photos added)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow you have your hands full for sure

great pics!! love seeing them!

Dawn419

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I am so glad that y'all are safe and okay!!! :hugs

:fl :fl doc and I both have our fingers crossed that those papers show up today.

The situation with place was just the opposite. We made a trip out here after talking with the realtor to look at the place and about had heart attacks when we signed the paper work about an hour later. I'm pretty sure it took a week for my heart to start beating again as I was sure it was going to be a long, drawn out affair. :lol:

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Molly is at the vets this morning to get spayed and have a small lump removed from the top of her head. And a rabies shot. We pick her up tomorrow at 9 am.

As for the house news, supposedly my brother in law will go to the lawyers office, sign papers and write a check. I'm thinking it won't be that easy but hopeful that something will happen Monday!

I am making pocket warmers for my sister in law today and doing laundrey since we were washed out:lol: yesterday!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
The pocket warmers turned out fine. Next time I'll add lace but did not have enough time to do it this time. I have a pkg. of gluten free choc hip cookie mix that I am going to make into a large cookie type cake for my sister in laws Birthday.

We are going to pick up Molly from the vets in a few minutes. And then try to keep her calm! Sure is quieter around here whith her gone!

We both got lots of sleep last night! I think the stress from the flooding finally wore off.

Later today or tomorrow we are going to the new house to show "the fella" what we need fixed for elec. and water so we can get the trailer out there. I will take "before photos"! Still can't quite believe we may actually get started soon!!!!!!!!

BeccaJoVon

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
snapshot said:
Later today or tomorrow we are going to the new house to show "the fella" what we need fixed for elec. and water so we can get the trailer out there. I will take "before photos"! Still can't quite believe we may actually get started soon!!!!!!!!
Good! Looking forward to watching you grow!!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
snapshot said:
The pocket warmers turned out fine. Next time I'll add lace but did not have enough time to do it this time. I have a pkg. of gluten free choc hip cookie mix that I am going to make into a large cookie type cake for my sister in laws Birthday.

We are going to pick up Molly from the vets in a few minutes. And then try to keep her calm! Sure is quieter around here whith her gone!

We both got lots of sleep last night! I think the stress from the flooding finally wore off.

Never heard of chocolate hips B4. :hide

Hope Molly is fine, and that everything goes smoothly for you.

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Molly is home and doing pretty well. She is having a little pain from the way she is stretching (like my schnauzer does when she eats something she shouldn't that hurts her). I gave her one ibuprofen when she went to bed. Hope it helps her rest. Big scar on her head from the lump. Hopefully it will fade.

We went out to dinner with BIL and SIL this eve. I had grilled catfish. Mmmm! I gave my SIL the pocket warmers and she seemed to like them. I always give her homemade things like pear butter and pear sauce. Guess she knows she will never get a prada bag from me!:D

We ended up keeping the big cookie. I took it with us but during dinner they said someone gave them a big cheesecake so it came home with us! Gluten free too!!!!!!

Tomorrow we go out to the house!

Chocolate hips!:lol: Guess I ought to re-read stuff. On another forum someone misspelled my username (I hope)==snapsh#t! I laughed so hard I couldn't type!

Edited my name but you all know what they put in!

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Typos can be fun. I don't point them all out, just the ones that are funny. I know I posted on another forum once that we were expecting 2" of snot!

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
This morning Molly ripped out half the stitches on her head from where the lump was removed. DH turned his back and it took 2 seconds for her to rip it out. So the vet was on his way to the office anyway and had us bring her in. DH held her and he lidocained her and restitched her head. Also gave us a cone.

I got before photos of the house but have not edited them yet. Maybe tomorrow although I have plenty of cooking to do first!

Deb! 2 inches of snot?!!!!!:lol: