so, i met a guy...... <3

ohiogoatgirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i am enjoying hearing people's views and stories and advice.
i am taking everyone's 2 cents into consideration. thank you.
my grandparents are 20 years apart... ya, just found that out!

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
ohiogoatgirl said:
i am enjoying hearing people's views and stories and advice.
i am taking everyone's 2 cents into consideration. thank you.
my grandparents are 20 years apart... ya, just found that out!
Did you see my post after I talked to our mutual friend on FB? :)

ohiogoatgirl

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
Well, this P.I. thing is working out! :D I sent a message to the girl on FB who is also friends with this guy, and here's her reply:

Lol! Yes I do know ________! He's a super nice guy and I've been friends with him for a long long time! I met ________ years ago back when I was dating this idiot who was friends with _______too. If I've done my calculations right, I've known him about 8 years. Thanfully the idiot boyfriend is gone but me and ________ have stayed friends. I don't get around to see him much anymore due to my busy schedule but we chat online often. I'm also friends with his brother __________ who is older than him and his parents are really nice too. I can't think of any red flags with _______, he is a genuine guy. Hard to find a guy like him and I've told him that, but I never did go out with him because he is too much like an older brother to me. I won't mention to him that you msged me on Facebook!
I agree, you can't be too careful when meeting new ppl online. I only friend ppl who I actually know. I think that's why I don't have a gazillion friends like lots do! lol.
Just let your friend know that ___________ is a super sweet guy who is very funny too!

Hope that helps!! :thumbsup

Signed,
Katie, P.I.
:D :D :D :D :D
yay!!!!!!! i'm so glad.
thats how he is on the phone.
i'm so dying to meet him! but no plans as of yet. we are taking things slow.

Latest posts